Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

Are we talking transplanting the drivetrain into another roller?? If so, I'll do the injs.
Scott, call me.

I was wondering about that to. (new body or another roller). I have fixed a LOT of burners over the years. IF it didn't go threw the cowl and the floors and rear 1/4s are good I would do a new roof. It's NOT that hard to do. OR Maybe get a NICE shell. That can be easily swapped in a weekend!! From the pics it doesn't look like a bad job to me.

Are we talking transplanting the drivetrain into another roller?? If so, I'll do the injs.
Scott, call me.
Yes, Right now I think the fastest and easiest way is to just transfer his engine and trans into another roller and he can be driving and enjoying his car much sooner.

Thanks for your generous donation Chuck and the offer to trailer the roller to New Orleans, I will get it to you when the time comes!

I'm in, and How is Cam doing?
Hey Dee. Cam is awesome. Here are a couple of pics taken of him just a few minutes ago. He has been a perfect addition to the family.
cam.JPG
cam2.JPG

Words cannot describe this. Everything I try to write to express my gratitude and appreciation of all you guy's support seems inadequate. I feel helpless in the aspect of communicating my feelings for you guys/gals....I understand what 'loss for words' truly means.

The pics of the pup got me :)

I'm in!

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Donation sent.

This can (and will) turn into a really positive thing. All the best, Clay.

-Chris

So far we have 28 donations and some as high as $100.00! At one point donations were coming in every 2 minutes pretty steady, now that is impressive!

Come on guy's lets keep this ball rolling, we can do this!