Help us build "Nasty Wendy 2"- AKA "The Phonix"

I have never been more proud to belong to a group then I am right now. This idea just popped in my head last night while talking with ScotW and a light came on!!! We decided to do it after Scot figured out how to do the donation box. Now it's rolling and picking up steam!!!
I have never met Clay, nor talked to him, but this needed done.
We will not stop until he is got a nice ride.
Thank all of you so so much
Coach

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

If "Anyone" has a roller that would like to help donate to this cause, please contact me right away so we can add your roller to the list of options. We have had people come forward and offer a shell and some are offering parts. That is fantastic! Right now our goal is a nice roller to make this re-build as easy as possible for Clay. Once we find & buy the roller we will then move forward with the parts donations as he needs them....

I will drive to pick up and pay for the roller in person and deliver it to Chuck Leeper in GA.

Chuck Leeper has offered to then take it from GA down to New Orleans to Clay so we have the "Pick up & delivery" Covered! (I think I may just ride with Chuck down to good old New Orleans).... :)

Hey Dee. Cam is awesome. Here are a couple of pics taken of him just a few minutes ago. He has been a perfect addition to the family.
View attachment 196286View attachment 196287

That's great!!!!! He looks like his mom in the face. Man I miss her:(. How big is he? I have kept one of his brother the looks just like his mom, same color and all. One day I will breed his Dad again before he is to old. :D Just have to find the right female:rolleyes:

That's great!!!!! He looks like his mom in the face. Man I miss her:(. How big is he? I have kept one of his brother the looks just like his mom, same color and all. One day I will breed his Dad again before he is to old. :D Just have to find the right female:rolleyes:
Oh man I'm sorry to hear about his mom. His last trip to the vet he was 93lbs but still with a rather linky build. He has filled in quite a bit and is very robust and muscular. I'm estimating his weight to be near 100lb at this point. I know he went over 100lbs before the summer heat kicked in. Down in this part of the country big dogs lose weight as the summer curbs their appetite. He is spending time inside and out so he does still see some of that heat. He is WAY too high energy to keep inside all the time. He loves to run.

If "Anyone" has a roller that would like to help donate to this cause, please contact me right away so we can add your roller to the list of options. We have had people come forward and offer a shell and some are offering parts. That is fantastic! Right now our goal is a nice roller to make this re-build as easy as possible for Clay. Once we find & buy the roller we will then move forward with the parts donations as he needs them....

I will drive to pick up and pay for the roller in person and deliver it to Chuck Leeper in GA.

Chuck Leeper has offered to then take it from GA down to New Orleans to Clay so we have the "Pick up & delivery" Covered! (I think I may just ride with Chuck down to good old New Orleans).... :)

THAT would be FUN!!:cool:

Donations are coming in like crazy! This is exactly what we need.... We are now well over $1,000 right now after only 9.5 hrs being posted! We have several people stepping up with offers of parts and body shells so if we can't get enough to get a good roller then the other offers will definitely come about..

So far our highest donation is $500, That is Fantastic! Thank You!