Hickory NC cruise night

I've kind of noticed that they cops are cracking down up in Hickory. Have you ever been down to Ballintyne? It's probably a bit closer and most are willing to run. Hickory is closer for me though. Just let me know when you set a date.

I hope to see all the local quick cars at Mooresville in Nov. It should be fun!

Ryan

I was in Hickory Fri night and the cops werent too bad. If we can get enough interest I will call a food place that will let us eat there and then Stay and BS in the parking lot.

Oh and I made it out to Ballintyne for the first time Sat night. WOW they had some fast **** out there. I had a friend come into town from Supraforums that had a single turbo Supra that was decked out. Needless to say he ran Kevins (I believe thats his name) red Saleen. I was thinking it would be a good race but the Supra would win, but the Saleen just walked off and let him. That car was sick. Those guys make my 500rwhp car look like a honda compared to them.

Just talked to Bob and he said that a few of you guys were interested in seeing how my car runs. Now I don't want you guys to be picking on my slow lil camaro out there. We ran into a few problems with the CNC heads so for now I will have the stock heads on and the 216/220 cam in. I can't wait until I can go full juice with the CNC heads back on and the 224/227 nitrous cam I had made. I will have a converter in and a rebuilt tranny by the end of the year. Once all is done I am looking for something in the 6's in the 1/8 and 10's in the 1/4.

Well, If you have known Bob as long as I have (7 yrs.) you'd know that he is just trying to talk it up! I asked him about your car and pulling the motor, as which he told me about the head already. So, actually nobody was interested in picking on you. All of us there are too busy with our own cars and their problems.

Truth is none of us have anything with enough power to be picking on you!!:confused:

Ohhh....

Do you live in the University area? If so, I'm not too far from you.

I live at UNCC. Oh and Bob didn't say anything about you guys pickin on me. I was just joking because I have had some many problems with the car over the past few months. Eeryone I have met has always been very nice. I am looking to forward to meeting everyone. And heck I will be happy just making some passes on the car now.

OCT 12th. Hope you can make it out. bring as many people as you would like, and if you need directions let me know.

Hey Keith it's me Brandon. Are you gonna try and make it up for this? Get Chris to bring his Sy. I just bought a Sy and will probably bring it down to Hickory.

Where and what time is everyone meeting? I have a wedding to be at that afternnon but I might be able to make it up after that.

I-40 to what exit?

Will be 7 PM. Most likely at the Fuddruckers. Take I-40 to the HWY 70 East exit. Or you can get on 321 from I-40 and then take the HWY 70E exit. On 70 east you will drive about 5-10 min through town. Once you start going past the car dealerships you will be close. Actually you can look for the big area that has been marked off due to the sinkholes there. Once you past it Fuddruckers is about 200 yds on top on that hill same side of the road. My cell # is 704-661-3152 if you need to get in touch with me.

i live in Hickory, but i'm in school at Virginia Tech. If i can come home that weekend i'll bring my Grand National (it stays at home)

87 GN t-44, Vr4 intercooler, ported upper plenum and throttle body, 340 Walboro, houston downpipe, 42.5 injectors

Originally posted by T'squick6
i live in Hickory, but i'm in school at Virginia Tech. If i can come home that weekend i'll bring my Grand National (it stays at home)

87 GN t-44, Vr4 intercooler, ported upper plenum and throttle body, 340 Walboro, houston downpipe, 42.5 injectors
Are there many fast street cars up in Blacksburg? I will be on fall break for the trip up to Hickory so I know I'm going.

7:00???...

I hope that doesn't mean everyone leaves before mid-night!! We normally don't start running 'til mid-night.