I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Right. And never did prank calls either. :ROFLMAO:
"Do you have Price Albert in a can"?
"Yes"
"Better let him out" or

"Is your refrigerator running"?
"Yes"
"Better go catch it"
Can't believe we use to think those were so funny.

They still are!

Call ANYBODY today and say those same things and you will get a slack jawed "Whaaaaah????" reaction on the other end.......

"Do you have Price Albert in a can"?
"Yes"
"Better let him out" or

"Yes"
"Better go catch it"

Call the bowling alley and ask if they have 14 lb. balls.
When they say yes, ask how do you walk and what size underwear do you have?

Yeah, we didn’t do that either. Hmm.

I normally like the older stuff because for the most part I think it is better but I'm sorry, this one makes some of today's programming look like quality TV.

The PO PoO should just blast this sound track here over loud speakers in Portland or (name any DEM run city here).......

Watch 'em run!!!!!!!!!!

Even the WHITEY'S......

LOL

Yep, call me RACIST...... and then let these douche nozzles explain their "peaceful" riots, burning, looting and general mayhem that truly doesn't fit their OR the MSM's "peaceful demonstration" narrative.....

G'head.......

I'm all ears.

"Whip Snap".........

#FreeKyle
If he gets convicted, Biden and Beto essentially win the fight against 2A.

All nine said Trump mis-stated the facts and or out-right lied 21 times. One said Biden mis-stated The facts one time the other eight said no lies.
One can safely bet, the Trump folks have recorded every bit of this. Watch for it to come back in their ads, as bullshit, complete w/ the real facts. So much ammo, so little time!
Talk about rally material! There's enough to take up the entire time. :cool:

"Do you have Prince Albert in a can"?
"Yes"
"Better let him out" or

"Yes"
"Better go catch it"

The one I remember best was, my sister and I got the 45 record player out, put it on a chair under the phone.
{Phone was on the wall, in the kitchen}.
We'd call someone, and tell them this is a contest to "Name that tune"!
Yep.. Poor old Prince Albert was well known!
Our use was the can. We cut the can sides up, and made heat riser block off plates with it. It was very thin. We'd loosen the intake on our flathead Fords, and slide it under the manifold.
Made a big difference in the sound of the twin Smittys! Fun times!:LOL:

I normally like the older stuff because for the most part I think it is better but I'm sorry, this one makes some of today's programming look like quality TV.

It was just for the whip sound effect. That's one of those Saturday morning jobs for the kids, super corny like most of the Randolph Scott ones. Some of the spaghetti westerns weren't far behind. :LOL:
And you know its low budget when they wear their hats with the chin thing.

The one I remember best was, my sister and I got the 45 record player out, put it on a chair under the phone.
{Phone was on the wall, in the kitchen}.
We'd call someone, and tell them this is a contest to "Name that tune"!
Yep.. Poor old Prince Albert was well known!
Our use was the can. We cut the can sides up, and made heat riser block off plates with it. It was very thin. We'd loosen the intake on our flathead Fords, and slide it under the manifold.
Made a big difference in the sound of the twin Smittys! Fun times!:LOL:

That's funny. We had an old cassette deck that had the suction cup phone record thing and recorded some of them. Remember pretending to be the DJ at WBBF and called some guy named Willie Washington and told him he'd won a date with Susie Chang and was she a knockout. The guy was funny that he played along with it. Now they prank you with telemarketer calls, no where near as fun.
Flatheads, remember Dad saying in a pinch they'd use some newspaper for head gasket material.
Speaking of polls, just read one a couple hours ago that basement is only ahead by 6 points! 6 points! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

It was just for the whip sound effect. That's one of those Saturday morning jobs for the kids, super corny like most of the Randolph Scott ones. Some of the spaghetti westerns weren't far behind. :LOL:
And you know its low budget when they wear their hats with the chin thing.

Fellow freedom fighters:
I know politics get old and overwhelming and sometimes we have to take a break, but stay in the fight. Now more than ever.

What MSM won't show you.

Sen Lucas facing felony charges for vandalizing federal monument.