I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Isn't that called a sales tax? Don't know if it still exists but was there an excise tax on things over a certain amount like a private plane or yacht.
Or a membership at a big fancy golf course. :LOL:
haha ..im sure you've heard of it ...higher tax on big ticket items ...like big fancy golf courses...etc.etc...and they just find loop holes to write off the tax on their yachts and jets ...BS

There are many reasons in which an abortion is appropriate, simple birth control is not one of those, perhaps folks should THINK before they FUCK!!!!!!!!!

I understand your wife's position, but there are others that have just as much validity.

Not THINKING before FUCKING is one reason Nancy and her ilk INSIST upon using as a reason for abortion.

Morals and responsibility are taught and learned behaviors. Parents responsible for teaching, children responsible for learning. Actions have consequences, that is rule number one.

When did the above statement become a moot point and abortion on demand become moral?

You guys would no want to argue with my wife, as she spent three terms in Congress as a R. She would eat your lunch.!!!

KC I get what your saying, however my wife live this first hand this is not some BS she read or saw on TV, these are things she had to deal with first hand . 99% of what is posted here is what someone read or heard or saw on TV, not first hand

I bet she'd be surprised with what goes on in ny hospitals, especially nyc.
Have you seen the video of the RN that came to help out at a nyc hospital with the virus and was so appalled at what they were doing with the virus patients she wore a hidden camera and has all the documents. The nurses were powerless to do anything. At least there is an investigation going on about the cuomo sending infected elderly to nursing homes.
There's lots of sicko dr. kevorkians out there.
And by the way, I'd fight anyone who tried to eat my lunch including a woman. Anything else though is open to debate. :LOL:

Off topic but been wanting to post Ray, Grass Doctor and I coming back after picking up that Charger Hellcat. I told them it was to heavy to cross but they insisted it was all good. So I took a video for them to relive from time to time.

Off topic but been wanting to post Ray, Grass Doctor and I coming back after picking up that Charger Hellcat. I told them it was to heavy to cross but they insisted it was all good. So I took a video for them to relive from time to time.

You dumb asses stopped and picked up a few girls from that "Gimme Dolla" strip club, dinch'a?

I bet she'd be surprised with what goes on in ny hospitals, especially nyc.
Have you seen the video of the RN that came to help out at a nyc hospital with the virus and was so appalled at what they were doing with the virus patients she wore a hidden camera and has all the documents. The nurses were powerless to do anything. At least there is an investigation going on about the cuomo sending infected elderly to nursing homes.
There's lots of sicko dr. kevorkians out there.
And by the way, I'd fight anyone who tried to eat my lunch including a woman. Anything else though is open to debate. :LOL:
BTW, my wife went to NYC for three weeks to help out! As well as others she talk into going. Everyone has a opinion including me, but me like everyone else didn’t do shit but run our mouths. I don’t say shit to my wife because she put herself out there. And didn’t expect anything in return. I don’t know if I could have done that.

Obviously. But young and dumb and full of ***. o_O
Wasn't a planned thing and didn't really expect much years ago in a small village of the Adirondacks.

You're lucky, could'a been the Appalachian's.......

BTW, my wife went to NYC for three weeks to help out! As well as others she talk into going. Everyone has a opinion including me, but me like everyone else didn’t do shit but run our mouths. I don’t say shit to my wife because she put herself out there. And didn’t expect anything in return. I don’t know if I could have done that.

And then she took you on vacation. She's a keeper alright! ;)

Nobody can pull the wool over your eyes!

More than one has wrapped her legs around my head and nearly done a George Floyd on me, though! :eek:

I cant's BREEVE!!!!!!

Too soon? :oops:

Last edited: