I'm looking for a working adjustable fuel pressure regulator.

Another weak response.

What's new?

Did you see vp stinkfinger in Kenosha today? They put him out on his own for a few minutes and he didn't disappoint. Said if he went into detail about his tax plan they'd kill him. Hmm, wonder who they are. :unsure:

Did you see vp stinkfinger in Kenosha today? They put him out on his own for a few minutes and he didn't disappoint. Said if he went into detail about his tax plan they'd kill him. Hmm, wonder who they are. :unsure:
I know who they are, Biden wants to stick to everyone who makes 400k and above, also wants a huge tax cut for everyone under 250k. Also as far as the stimulus if the R’s and D’s can’t get there shit together he wants 3k for husband and wife and 1k for every Dependent no matter what there age. The D’s would have to take the senate for it to happen. Now Pelosi is going to hold their feet to the fire, talking about funding the Gov. on Oct. 1st. Read between the line the R’s are in a bad spot come the end of Sept. Don’t like to bring this up, but I’m hearing this first hand from from my bother-in-law, if you have know me a long time you know who this is. The majority of members on the site would really gain $ if this happens. Now for my house we will pay more. For me I would like Trump to have another shot, however most of you guys will have more money in your pocket if Biden wins. Will not say anymore don’t want my ass in a sling.

I know who they are, Biden wants to stick to everyone who makes 400k and above, also wants a huge tax cut for everyone under 250k. Also as far as the stimulus if the R’s and D’s can’t get there shit together he wants 3k for husband and wife and 1k for every Dependent no matter what there age. The D’s would have to take the senate for it to happen. Now Pelosi is going to hold their feet to the fire, talking about funding the Gov. on Oct. 1st. Read between the line the R’s are in a bad spot come the end of Sept. Don’t like to bring this up, but I’m hearing this first hand from from my bother-in-law, if you have know me a long time you know who this is. The majority of members on the site would really gain $ if this happens. Now for my house we will pay more. For me I would like Trump to have another shot, however most of you guys will have more money in your pocket if Biden wins. Will not say anymore don’t want my ass in a sling.

The DemonRats are such a sneaky lying lot. They'd do that and after elected change it to $100k and if not they would raise taxes and fees high enough to get it all back and then some. In the end inflation would take a massive toll on any savings with all the money printing. I'd bet Trump is expecting something like that from nasty posleezy and already has a plan for her to eat. She tried is earlier last month and Trump out foxed her and schumer.
I know though you will vote for what's best for our country as will I and that's 4 more years of Trump. The dems remind me of old ghw bush, "Read my lips, no new taxes" and what did we get, new taxes.
P.S. Stop being bashful, you're the only one I know with an 8 figure (before the decimal point) bank account. :LOL:

The DemonRats are such a sneaky lying lot. They'd do that and after elected change it to $100k and if not they would raise taxes and fees high enough to get it all back and then some. In the end inflation would take a massive toll on any savings with all the money printing. I'd bet Trump is expecting something like that from nasty posleezy and already has a plan for her to eat. She tried is earlier last month and Trump out foxed her and schumer.
I know though you will vote for what's best for our country as will I and that's 4 more years of Trump. The dems remind me of old ghw bush, "Read my lips, no new taxes" and what did we get, new taxes.
P.S. Stop being bashful, you're the only one I know with an 8 figure (before the decimal point) bank account. :LOL:
A change of subject, everyone talks shit about Nancy, you should see what she look like 40+ years ago. There isn’t a playboy center fold that look better then she did. There is nobody who would have kick her out of bed. She was is build like a double brick Shit house and drop dead beautiful. Well we all get old. No matter who wins this election, I don’t think much will change. Would like to see you guys get some more money.

that's why I am for the fair tax ...plan ....you buy million dollar bout you pay the tax on it ...hefty but if you got it you got it...if you buy a 1 dollar cup o noodles you pay the tax on it....seems logical to me....gimme dolla :p

A change of subject, everyone talks shit about Nancy, you should see what she look like 40+ years ago. There isn’t a playboy center fold that look better then she did. There is nobody who would have kick her out of bed. She was is build like a double brick Shit house and drop dead beautiful. Well we all get old. No matter who wins this election, I don’t think much will change. Would like to see you guys get some more money.

I just looked up some pictures of her earlier in life. Not unattractive but her thinking just makes her so ugly. Knowing how she is today mind wise is such a turn off. Now, if you didn't know who she was back then of course if ya know what I mean. But at no time could she ever compete with the classy, gorgeous first lady we have now, Melania, even when shes 80.
Ya know, I'm not rich monetary wise but certainly not a pauper either. The Good Lord has blessed me with more than I need and have to say I'm pretty happy. We all need money in this world but its never been something I've chased after.
As far as the election, if Trump makes it back in I think we'll see some big changes for the better because his hands won't be tied for re-election.

that's why I am for the fair tax ...plan ....you buy million dollar bout you pay the tax on it ...hefty but if you got it you got it...if you buy a 1 dollar cup o noodles you pay the tax on it....seems logical to me....gimme dolla :p

Isn't that called a sales tax? Don't know if it still exists but was there an excise tax on things over a certain amount like a private plane or yacht.
Or a membership at a big fancy golf course. :LOL:

Nancy kills full term babies. That's pretty ugly, no? I don't need that money.

Nancy kills full term babies. That's pretty ugly, no?
I almost never reply to something like that, my wife is a MD. And she tells me that is the biggest lie that has ever been told in this country. No one has any proof of any kind that is true. No proof has ever been offered that said otherwise. Post what you have that states any facts to the truth to what you saying. Here in SC is one of the most REDS states in the Union and that is totally illegal in SC as well as the whole USA

I almost never reply to something like that, my wife is a MD. And she tells me that is the biggest lie that has ever been told in this country. No one has any proof of any kind that is true. No proof has ever been offered that said otherwise. Post what you have that states any facts to the truth to what you saying. Here in SC is one of the most REDS states in the Union and that is totally illegal in SC as well as the whole USA

Ok, I'll concede your point about "full term". I think 25 weeks is the latest limit in one state.

But that's all. Nancy and her ilk just plain kill babies, period. NO?

Last edited:
Let me state something else my wife had to deal with 20 years ago. A 11 year old girl came into the ER beating half to death and raped by five grown men. Broken jaw, broken arm, broken ribs, internal injuries. Was in the Hospital 7 months. Was found to be pregnant after 3 months The parents wanted a abortion done. Went to court , a big deal , a abortion was done. Now tell me people, what would you have done. Let us hear what you would have done if this was your daughter. C’mon tell us

I have no doubt it happens more than we think in places like ny and nc with baby killers cuomo and cooper. Its sort of a gray area in that you can abort through the 2nd trimester iirc and after that the doctor has to show a risk to the mother or the fetus is not perfect and than it can be aborted at will by the mother. We know there are unscrupulous doctors out there that get a perverse high doing this and would authorize it no matter what. But remember we're talking ny and nc. I remember the demonrats passed the bill without one republican vote and stood and cheered with the passage.
Remember too project veritos had video about what planned non parenthood was doing.

Let me state something else my wife had to deal with 20 years ago. A 11 year old girl came into the ER beating half to death and raped by five grown men. Broken jaw, broken arm, broken ribs, internal injuries. Was in the Hospital 7 months. Was found to be pregnant after 3 months The parents wanted a abortion done. Went to court , a big deal , a abortion was done. Now tell me people, what would you have done. Let us hear what you would have done if this was your daughter. C’mon tell us

And this is why they need certain exemptions, rape, incest, life threat to mother. But not to use it for birth control with so many options. What gets me is why wouldn't a woman use a simple birth control like RU-486 then go to all the crap of getting an abortion and the risks that go with it.

You guys would no want to argue with my wife, as she spent three terms in Congress as a R. She would eat your lunch.!!!
I have no doubt it happens more than we think in places like ny and nc with baby killers cuomo and cooper. Its sort of a gray area in that you can abort through the 2nd trimester iirc and after that the doctor has to show a risk to the mother or the fetus is not perfect and than it can be aborted at will by the mother. We know there are unscrupulous doctors out there that get a perverse high doing this and would authorize it no matter what. But remember we're talking ny and nc. I remember the demonrats passed the bill without one republican vote and stood and cheered with the passage.
Remember too project veritos had video about what planned non parenthood was doing.
KC I get what your saying, however my wife live this first hand this is not some BS she read or saw on TV, these are things she had to deal with first hand . 99% of what is posted here is what someone read or heard or saw on TV, not first hand