Irwindale This Thurs?

nordy racer said:
HAHAHA.. like i stated, it's the wife's toy, i can PM you her e-mail if you want to call her out for a race.. i want your T when mine arrives out..
just talked to them and they are doing to install a anti roll piece (not a roll bar) to help keep the car straight on 15pound launch. the upper control arms are not handling it alone because the car is to heavy.. the car wil be finished next week, then all i have to do is set up the moving company.. the count down starts :cool: ..

Oooohhh SH** Sounds like a challange to me Lou.. whut u gonna do about it? :eek:

turbolou said:
Lou did OK for maiden voyage on new engine combination. 7.45 @ 96 mph got some work to do on the tuning & 60 ft. times were bad. But right now it's probably running good enough to deal with any pesky 300 ZX'S. I didn't want to become involved with this foolishness.But certain disrespectful rouge infidels bent on age discrimination & profiling have driven me to this.I'm slow to anger but justice will be served to these heretics.

That's not horrible. That's equivalent to about an 11.6 pass. I know that car has much more in it though. How bad were the 60 ft's? How much boost were you running?

baller760 said:
That's not horrible. That's equivalent to about an 11.6 pass. I know that car has much more in it though. How bad were the 60 ft's? How much boost were you running?
1.88 60 ft.s 18-19 # boost. Should run in the 10's capable with some slicks, race gas, more timing & some of Harrolds tuning secret's.

nordy racer said:
HAHAHA.. like i stated, it's the wife's toy, i can PM you her e-mail if you want to call her out for a race.. i want your T when mine arrives out..

just talked to them and they are doing to install a anti roll piece (not a roll bar) to help keep the car straight on 15pound launch. the upper control arms are not handling it alone because the car is to heavy.. the car wil be finished next week, then all i have to do is set up the moving company.. the count down starts :cool: ..
Bring out that Red pile first! Keep it up! & the next thing you'll be stareing at under my hood is a V/8.Your right I do have time on my hands & the resourses you won't win.

turbolou said:
Bring out that Red pile first! Keep it up! & the next thing you'll be stareing at under my hood is a V/8.Your right I do have time on my hands & the resourses you won't win.

thats too sad that you have to put in a BIG V8 to pick on my little 109 GN :confused: :confused: ..

The little Red pile is sleeping right now.. but maybe i can see if the wife can wake it up..

Reginald West said:
Don't get the old man started he has been down this road before.

REG

Hey he started it first :tongue: ... i hope he dosen't "go down that road" again for just little old me :rolleyes: .. i can't hang with the old guys and all the time and free cash they have....

Just keep listening to Harrold,You'll get far!

nordy racer said:
Hey he started it first :tongue: ... i hope he dosen't "go down that road" again for just little old me :rolleyes: .. i can't hang with the old guys and all the time and free cash they have....
Yes I have started first.The year was 1962 my first job as a mechanic's helper working for a cranky old mechanic who threw wrenches at me when he wanted my attention I learned to duck & listen well.I'm now that person. In 1987 I bought my first Buick & a day since hasn't gone by that I don't learn something new. So when you challenged me to a race in front of a group of people.I was kind of taken back by your boldness & did a tactical retreat.I'm now ready to answer your challenge. Don't talk to me about racing your wife or some other car.I want you next to me at Irwindale in that rice burner so I can spank your ass in front of everyone,Then after that I will take care of your 109 block wonder.Probably a good idea to move your mechanic out here also You may need him.Thanks for giving me something to occupy myself for awhile. Love Lou

turbolou said:
Yes I have started first.The year was 1962 my first job as a mechanic's helper working for a cranky old mechanic who threw wrenches at me when he wanted my attention I learned to duck & listen well.I'm now that person. In 1987 I bought my first Buick & a day since hasn't gone by that I don't learn something new. So when you challenged me to a race in front of a group of people.I was kind of taken back by your boldness & did a tactical retreat.I'm now ready to answer your challenge. Don't talk to me about racing your wife or some other car.I want you next to me at Irwindale in that rice burner so I can spank your ass in front of everyone,Then after that I will take care of your 109 block wonder.Probably a good idea to move your mechanic out here also You may need him.Thanks for giving me something to occupy myself for awhile. Love Lou

Lou, it looks like your going to have to build a 109 that will go as fast as his 109 VS 109, i like to see that. Bill Anderson builts some Nasty stuff he knows this motors as good as you do.... the SH****t its on.

turbolou said:

I'm glad i'm making you so happy and full of life again.. well, you can wait in till i'm ready to race her car, you had your chance (2 times if i remember that day one side by side run and you complained about the DR tires SO i also stated i would give you the jump on the 2nd) and you didn't do anything with it.. i don't have anything to prove to anyone (but i guess you do and thats OK) . also, i won't need my mechanic out here, i'll be just fine with the car, so don't lose any sleep over it ;).. well, i guess you will while thinking how to build your V8 motor to win.
your "sheep tender" son,
nordy

P.S.
Hopefully your blood pressure isn't to high there Lou :D it's all in fun..

nordy racer said:
I'm glad i'm making you so happy and full of life again.. well, you can wait in till i'm ready to race her car, you had your chance (2 times if i remember that day one side by side run and you complained about the DR tires SO i also stated i would give you the jump on the 2nd) and you didn't do anything with it.. i don't have anything to prove to anyone (but i guess you do and thats OK) . also, i won't need my mechanic out here, i'll be just fine with the car, so don't lose any sleep over it ;).. well, i guess you will while thinking how to build your V8 motor to win.
your "sheep tender" son,
nordy

P.S.
Hopefully your blood pressure isn't to high there Lou :D it's all in fun..

LOL :D you better watch it there Nordy or he will come after you with everything he's got.

wiked87gn said:
LOL :D you better watch it there Nordy or he will come after you with everything he's got.

The GN is just one of my many hobbies.. One thing i have learned, there is someone out there always faster.. if he wants or needs to "KICK MY ASS" on the track so be it.. it's all water under the bridge to me.. but if he thinks he can "kick my ass" out in the ocean, NOW THATS A DIFFERENT STORY with my soon to be new ride :D .. and Lou, my mechanic will not be working on my boats..

How I love sibling rivalry. It's great to see a father and son team get along so well, and all in the same sport, too. Please let me know when you guys are ready to duke it out, I want to promote the event to pick up some pointers and some spare money. If you guys keep this rivalry up, I just might have to be a prostitute about it all and go buy a fast car and hire a shoe for it.

nordy racer said:
The GN is just one of my many hobbies.. One thing i have learned, there is someone out there always faster.. if he wants or needs to "KICK MY ASS" on the track so be it.. it's all water under the bridge to me.. but if he thinks he can "kick my ass" out in the ocean, NOW THATS A DIFFERENT STORY with my soon to be new ride :D .. and Lou, my mechanic will not be working on my boats..
So now you want me to buy a boat? WTF next a jet? You & your crew chef Harrold are on crack LOL

turbolou said:
So now you want me to buy a boat? WTF next a jet? You & your crew chef Harrold are on crack LOL

HEY HEY now, i thought i was your crew chief are you selling me out? :confused:

Next thursday.......

Reggie, you up for it?
Robert may meet us there,
I wanna swap more BS with you guys!

maybe "MR TUNER" can show us how its done! ;)
SO.......
will nordy slam Lou?
will 2 names show us how its done?
will there be any 12yr olds there (directed towards you know who)
will the twin turbo show up?
will i ever run my car?
will I ever shut up? :confused:

see ya there!

cruzn57 said:
Reggie, you up for it?
Robert may meet us there,
I wanna swap more BS with you guys!

maybe "MR TUNER" can show us how its done! ;)
SO.......
will nordy slam Lou?
will 2 names show us how its done?
will there be any 12yr olds there (directed towards you know who)
will the twin turbo show up?
will i ever run my car?
will I ever shut up? :confused:

see ya there!
Cruzn, Allow me to jump in & come to your defense. B.S. is the engine that motivates this dysfunctional Buick movement. There some that are exceptionally gifted in this area. Since this is a gift do not be despondent if you happen to fall a little short. So do your research & align yourself with the best. Unfortunately I'm rather booked up right now & have a full schedule of B.S. So may I suggest the services of top team bench racers harold & nordy they work cheap but be aware that the quality of thier B.S. is often questionable.LOL Your guidance counslor Lou

wiked87gn said:
HEY HEY now, i thought i was your crew chief are you selling me out? :confused:
All I know is since Nordy as come on the scene It has taken some pressure of me. You two are a good match. LOL

turbolou said:
Cruzn, Allow me to jump in & come to your defense. B.S. is the engine that motivates this dysfunctional Buick movement. There some that are exceptionally gifted in this area. Since this is a gift do not be despondent if you happen to fall a little short. So do your research & align yourself with the best. Unfortunately I'm rather booked up right now & have a full schedule of B.S. So may I suggest the services of top team bench racers harold & nordy they work cheap but be aware that the quality of thier B.S. is often questionable.LOL Your guidance counslor Lou

Keep my name of this Lou, i dont even know this cruz57 guy so don't associate me with him, also some People dont like my BS because i call it like i see it, like someone telling me that someones car is bone stock and me finding out later is not, get my drift ;).

PS: you cant BS the BSer.

Your Hemorroid son
Harold.