Irwindale This Thurs?

GCL ( guidance counsler Lou)

Thanks so very much for your helpful insight, I actually have obtained the rank of master bu!! sh!ter, but, alas, I pale in ability to 2 names, I feel inadaquate when compared to the level he has achieved.
not to mention his other talents that I strongly disapprove of, but we won't go there. :eek:
your wisdom is well recieved, and I'm sure it comes with much, much experience.
I shall align myself with those who are known to speak with wisdom and knowledge, and rarely feel the need to embelish upon their war stories.
again, thanks for the words of wit and wisdom.
I shall retreat to ponder, and study them, :rolleyes:
I will return, with a much better grasp of Buick-nology.

Sleep well OLD friend :D

cruzn57

See ya there Reggie !!

turbolou said:
Cruzn, So may I suggest the services of top team bench racers harold & nordy they work cheap but be aware that the quality of thier B.S. is often questionable.LOL

Is it B.S or is it not.. what ever it was, It had you Senior Lou.. i love being a bench racer ;) , it's a lot cheaper..

cruzn57 said:
...................................I will return, with a much better grasp of Buick-nology.......................cruzn57 ..............!!
----------------------------------
No, that's Buickanalogy. As in Buick(anal)ogy.

wiked87gn said:
Keep my name of this Lou, i dont even know this cruz57 guy so don't associate me with him, also some People dont like my BS because i call it like i see it, like someone telling me that someones car is bone stock and me finding out later is not, get my drift ;).

PS: you cant BS the BSer.

Your Hemorroid son
Harold.

"BSer"...the name fits and so does the intellect.... :rolleyes:

Chevota said:
"BSer"...the name fits and so does the intellect.... :rolleyes:

Im sorry Scot, but why do you have the need to offend me? what is your problem guy, you don't see me quoting your post and then insulting you. I just like to know why you have the need to do so on my post, i have'nt even formerly introduced myself to you, inquiring mind wants to know..

wiked

Ok so I'm going Thurs. & I'll be turning up the boost to about 1 million psi.
LOL ;)

Anyone else going?

wells, wells, wells

buick anal olgy............??

you turd, whats on your mind?

you going to make it out thursday, or come up with some excuse?
us old guys eat the big wiener out there, you wanna help?

hey 2 names, you really don't wanna know me... just let it go at that.

Scott. you need any help? let me know if you do,

Brent, nice talking to you last thurs, see you again?

cruzn57 hey 2 names said:
great then please stop bringing my name up on your post as a matter of fact dont even mention me on your comments and replies I would greatly appreciated same goes for Chevota.

thanks.

Underboost said:
Ok so I'm going Thurs. & I'll be turning up the boost to about 1 million psi.
LOL ;)

Anyone else going?

I will probably be there also to watch you turn a 6.99.99

Dear Hemorrhoid!

wiked87gn said:
Keep my name of this Lou, i dont even know this cruz57 guy so don't associate me with him, also some People dont like my BS because i call it like i see it, like someone telling me that someones car is bone stock and me finding out later is not, get my drift ;).

PS: you cant BS the BSer.

Your Hemorroid son
Harold.
Dear hemorrhoid I get your drift If your reffering to Brents Buick it is a stock 150,000 mile car with a replacement cam. We all know that cams don't make a difference if all else is orginal plus I guess it must of slipped my mind. It's that age thing again. Anything else?

turbolou said:
Dear hemorrhoid I get your drift If your reffering to Brents Buick it is a stock 150,000 mile car with a replacement cam. We all know that cams don't make a difference if all else is orginal plus I guess it must of slipped my mind. It's that age thing again. Anything else?

nothing more master LOU, I would like to argue with you that cams do make a difference but there is not point in doing so, I will loose anyways.

wiked87gn said:
Im sorry Scot, but why do you have the need to offend me? what is your problem guy, you don't see me quoting your post and then insulting you. I just like to know why you have the need to do so on my post, i have'nt even formerly introduced myself to you, inquiring mind wants to know..

wiked

Not trying to offend anyone. I have no posts for you for you to quote or insult, and for the latter ....please don't introduce yourself...I might laugh :D

BTW- Why would someone who could "care-less" about racing post their wannabe short times?? :confused:

-scott wile

cruzn57 said:
buick anal olgy............??

you turd, whats on your mind?

you going to make it out thursday, or come up with some excuse?
us old guys eat the big wiener out there, you wanna help?

hey 2 names, you really don't wanna know me... just let it go at that.

Scott. you need any help? let me know if you do,

Brent, nice talking to you last thurs, see you again?

Hey "big weiner" AKA Lee....(in case Harold noticed ,I spelled wiener as in "whiner"... get it??? ;) Thanx for the offer, but why would ANYONE wanna help a "yellow rice rocket" kill some GN's? ;) Your making yourself look bad :biggrin: Engineering goes along way.....maybe even to Phoenix. Who wants to play?? :cool:

-scott wile

I wanted to make sure you CAN attend PHX

no excuses, LOL
I gave up worrying about what other think, years ago,
I choose my friends, and really don't give a sh!t what others think.
I also offer assistance to my friends, be it physical, mental, or what ever.
besides, making me look bad who cares?

my offer still stands, if you need help................

cruzn57 said:
no excuses, LOL

thanx man...

I love it !!

Quote...'89 Toyota truck - Buick V6 + XFI + "yellow rice rocket" = Harold's worst nightmare...

cruzn57 said:
no excuses, LOL

Well stated Cruz!
My exact philosophy,Nothing to prove, Just having some fun with youthful exuberance,

Chevota said:
Not trying to offend anyone. I have no posts for you for you to quote or insult, and for the latter ....please don't introduce yourself...I might laugh :D

BTW- Why would someone who could "care-less" about racing post their wannabe short times?? :confused:

-scott wile

My son I have asked you numerous times to stop addressing me and and my quotes on the board, one other thread was shut down because things got out of hand, I dont come here to find your posts then quote them and insult you in anyway shape or form. Understand that I post my times because everyone else does it, if they are slow, so be it, why do you care anyway? about my intellect ,I guess it must be working because i know how to use common sense and tune my car safely at least it is still in one piece and running., unlike yourself who's giving yourself instant oil changes, if that is what you call racing No thanks I will just have to pass, but my guess is you have to prove to the world that u can make 9's :rolleyes: , sounds like the one who's lacking the intellect and common sense is you not me, BTW common sense and intellect go well together otherwise we be right up there with the Neanderthals., your right your truck is my worst nightmare plus a source of illness for me, every time i look at that yellow it makes me wanna puke, furthermore i resent you going out there racing and spraying the track with your broken parts and oil it makes it though on the rest of us real racers to make some good times :D ., plus i think that it is an abomination and abortion to cross a Buick with a Toyota, your brain must be conflicted because your either a ricer or a Buick enthusiast, now this is my issue with you, now tell me what is your issue with me?

wiked

wiked87gn said:
My son I have asked you numerous times to stop addressing me and and my quotes on the board, one other thread was shut down because things got out of hand, I dont come here to find your posts then quote them and insult you in anyway shape or form. Understand that I post my times because everyone else does it, if they are slow, so be it, why do you care anyway? about my intellect ,I guess it must be working because i know how to use common sense and tune my car safely at least it is still in one piece and running., unlike yourself who's giving yourself instant oil changes, if that is what you call racing No thanks I will just have to pass, but my guess is you have to prove to the world that u can make 9's :rolleyes: , sounds like the one who's lacking the intellect and common sense is you not me, BTW common sense and intellect go well together otherwise we be right up there with the Neanderthals., your right your truck is my worst nightmare plus a source of illness for me, every time i look at that yellow it makes me wanna puke, furthermore i resent you going out there racing and spraying the track with your broken parts and oil it makes it though on the rest of us real racers to make some good times :D ., plus i think that it is an abomination and abortion to cross a Buick with a Toyota, your brain must be conflicted because your either a ricer or a Buick enthusiast, now this is my issue with you, now tell me what is your issue with me?

wiked

You? A racer? Online maybe.... Are you jealous that I can exploit the power of an LC2 and leave you scratching your head? So one finally let go...Who cares? 3 years of 10 sec runs! I've got 2 more at home waiting to be built. If Buick wanted GN's to be like yours they would have probably omitted the turbo in the first place. You think the public bought turbo regals so they could "cruise" and look good? Maybe that's just part of your mentality but, Who knows...You might as well had bought a Monte Carlo. I have no issue with you besides the fact you take up valuable space on this website with your arrogance and ignorance. The only time I ever say anything is when you begin to get outta line. Listen to what other people have to say and learn something for a change. It might help you break out of the 12's.....(Didn't they run 12's stock?) ;)

wait...one more thing -

PUKE.

Attachments

• small.LG8LJN5MQ8YL4.jpg
    small.LG8LJN5MQ8YL4.jpg
    5 KB · Views: 104