It is time again for the yearly get together at Alvin's body shop.

wiked87gn

Banned
Well, Bob and I have decided to make this an Annual thing so, it is time again before the end of the year to get together for some Fun, Food, Friends and nice cars to show up and hang out, food is free all you have to do is shine your car and make sure you use plenty of armor all on those tires to make look their best ;), this year we are holding the get together on Saturday November the 18th at ALVIN'S AUTO BODY in Signal Hill address is 3333 Olive ave phone number is 1-562-424-4323 you can call for directions or just simple mapquest how to get there, let's make this years better than the last, I believe we had 36 GN's show up including turboelky's nicely done hybrid the El Camino we will also have the GS club guys showing up at this event so you know it will be better than last year, everyone is invited to the event the more the merrier, Lou Czarnota will be there to answer tech questions and if he is busy you can always get some advice from your fellows Buick owners, if you need a good body paint shop, you can always talk to Bob who is also a Buick buff for a deal on a paint job, he will hook you up with a good price. I believe Wells will do the honors of sending a mass email, please post here if you are going to attend plus whomever you will bring whether it be a wife, mistress, girlfriend, family member or your child everyone is welcome, this way we know how many people will be showing up and we can accommodate everyone with appropriate sitting., alcoholic beverages will not be served but you are welcome to Bring your own. :).
Gary Wells please have at it with the mass email..

Hope to see everyone the 18th there will also be an Encore at 12 noon, I believe a pair of boxing gloves will be at hand for those who have unfinished business on the board. :D

Wicked87gn

can I bring boxing gloves so we can all settle this madness around here once and for all? I'll be there +2.

TURBOELKY said:
can I bring boxing gloves so we can all settle this madness around here once and for all? I'll be there +2.

I will provide a set as posted on my message. :)

I'll supply brass knuckles

so I can leave a lasting impression !

I will not attend, ( I can hear some of the ladies cheering)
as I will be leaving for PHX,
besides this way some of the ladies can speak freely!

I'd like to see some pics !

Ooh

wiked87gn said:
I will provide a set as posted on my message. :)
I did'nt read that part, I should have known. better bring a few then for all the other people who want to hit you! :eek:

R&R I wish

but its business, doing some property exchanges,
I'll be back to tow out with you guys, on friday.
thanks

cruzn57 said:
but its business, doing some property exchanges,
I'll be back to tow out with you guys, on friday.
thanks

COOL.. have fun out there..i'll take some photos for ya at this event..

Can I get a better address (ie zip, city, ect) so I could mapquest it? Chances are Ill go and pretty much all the bugs are gone from the car so its running pretty solid. Wouldnt mind taking a trip in it :)

my1stgn said:
Can I get a better address (ie zip, city, ect) so I could mapquest it? Chances are Ill go and pretty much all the bugs are gone from the car so its running pretty solid. Wouldnt mind taking a trip in it :)

looking forward on seeing your ride with all the new parts on it :) .. see ya there..

I'll Be there, will post with how many people later.

Hopefully we can get alot more Turbobuicks out, Hmmmm but parking was slim, and Hopefully the Volvo wont be there again :D