It is time again for the yearly get together at Alvin's body shop.

ledzeppac said:
Gary read it again....He didnt get an email :rolleyes:
----------------
Thanks, Pill, but I read it correctly the first time.
He did not receive any E-mail from me due to:
I was never notified by anyone that his E-amil addy had changed.

smokin'6 said:
Don't mind Gary, he selective reads many things!
Kevin, I forwarded Garys email, the one I got, to everyone with the new details.
---------------------------
If you mean that I "selectively" read many things:
You are incorrect. I might selectively not hear certain things due to senility, but I do not employ that reasoning while reading.

smokin'6 said:
Just sent it 8:16, there are 3 dead addys in that list by the way, Gary.
Went to keroushaw2000@yahoo.com just like Gary's original email, but I only got one of three of his, myself
---------------------------------
I received notice of 2 dead & 1 delay. The 2 dead notices were Kevin Reiley, the guy with the 12K mile '87 GN that sold a while back, and Tim Carradine, San Diego, who just recently sold his GN/T-type. 1 dead notification was >boosted87gn<, I believe, and 1 was >sewhen<. If you know of a 3rd, please let me know. The 2 dead were deleted from my E-mail list.

Wells said:
----------------

its on the board wells i did it 4 months ago. :), if you check on my sig it will tell you the new email addy because its there.

wiked87gn said:
its on the board wells i did it 4 months ago. :), if you check on my sig it will tell you the new email addy because its there.
----------------------------
Matanovich:
You send out an E-mail to all of your contacts and that way they do not have to check your sig every day in the event that you change it.

Wells said:
----------------

Lost in translation...

smokin'6 said:
Lost in translation...
------------------------
Matanovich:
You send out an E-mail to all of your contacts and that way they do not have to check your sig every day in the event that you change it.

Gary,
Please Thank Bob & Kevin for moving the date of there event. I am very Thankful for that, I have sent an earlier e-mail asking for more details about What the dealer has agreed too and then i put it out to you..I will keep you informed. R/ Doug
-----------------------
From an E-mail that I received from Doug Frasure, Prez of "So Cal Gran Sports".