It is time again for the yearly get together at Alvin's body shop.

Okay here is the deal.

If we don't get at least 20 cars the event will be cancelled..

thanks

wiked.

jlehmannjr said:
Do you have a deadline for knowing if 20 cars will be there ? How many do you have now ?

so far looks like 10 cars deadline is 1 week before get together.

Are the rest of the Chipmunks coming? Sounds like there will be plenty of nuts there. :)

Neal

wiked87gn said:
If we don't get at least 20 cars the event will be cancelled..thanks wiked.
----------------------------------
I am sure that at least 20 cars will be there. Is this a Buick show only?

Wells said:
----------------------------------
I am sure that at least 20 cars will be there. Is this a Buick show only?

Wells for the 20th time, yes this is a Buick show only and this is not a show is a get together no prices will be awarded to anyone the guys from the GS club are welcome there will be food and good friends hanging out just like last year, Now, you said you were going to sent out those emails what happen, why are you Stalling on getting it done..

wiked

TR6 said:
I should be there.

Wiked- will your car be ready in time?

its already running, just putting some miles on it breaking in the new cam and bearings before i start playing with it and turning up the wick. i guess is very 11's capable now ;).

750H.P.V6 said:
Are the rest of the Chipmunks coming? Sounds like there will be plenty of nuts there. :)

Neal

Neal ethier show up or shut up. :) or im going to stuff my nuts where the sun don't shine. :D

wiked87gn said:
Wells for the 20th time, yes this is a Buick show only and this is not a show is a get together no prices will be awarded to anyone the guys from the GS club are welcome there will be food and good friends hanging out just like last year, Now, you said you were going to sent out those emails what happen, why are you Stalling on getting it done..
wiked
---------------------------
This went out at 5:00 P.M. yesterday. I am sure that your name was in the E-mail adresses
------------------------
Hello all:
1st the bad news, just received an E-mail from Doug Frasure, So Cal Gran Sports club Prez this week and the show we all look forward to about this time of year will not be held. The Westminister Buick dealership has changed hands recently and the show will not be held this year. What the future holds for this show which has always been one of my favorites is uncertain. This show always treated us very well, and it is too bad that we did not find out about this a little earlier as it would have been nice to extend our thanks and gratitude to the dealership management for allowing the Buicks there.
------------------------------
Last minute change: just now in:
------------------------------
Doug,
OK, we’re on for Saturday, Nov. 18, 2006 @ 9:00 AM
Cerritos Pontiac BUICK GMC Hummer
10901 East 183rd Street
Cerritos, CA 90703
Tel: 562-733-3800
Fax: 562-733-3805
Russ Roshandel, Sales Manager
Email: rroshandel@unitedauto.com
Hope this works
John
---------------------------------------------------
Now the other good news. Kevin & Bob are holding another show at Bob's paint shop in Signal hill. Starts about 9 and ends about 3, free food about noon just like last time. For any questions call Kevin at (310) 951-0302 or call Bob at the Paint shop, who's # is in the thread which is hot-linked below.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199550

Other than Donut Derelict's Saturday mornings and the drag tracks, this is probably our last time to hang out together this year.
It is unfortunate that both the Kevin & Bob & the Cerritos Pontiac, Buick, & GMC show in Cerritos fall on the same dates & times. When it rains, it pours. Better too many shows to go to than not enough. Other than locale or previous engagements, there is no reason for someone with a Buick not showing off their car at one of these shows. With a little luck maybe the show in dealership show in Cerritos will become a annual event and replace the Westminister dealer show. And maybe the Westminister dealership will decide to have a show just like the previous management or ownership. Hope everyone that goes to the drags tomorrow does well.
So, if you get to one show too late to park, try the other show.
Regards:
Gary Wells
Maybe your chipmunk ate your copy?
This went out to all of the normal suspects.

chipmunk didn't eat my copy i just never got it, well it will talk to Bob about moving our get together to Sunday the 19th instead of the 18th i will let you all know this monday about our decision..

wiked

wiked87gn said:
chipmunk didn't eat my copy i just never got it, well it will talk to Bob about moving our get together to Sunday the 19th instead of the 18th i will let you all know this monday about our decision..

wiked

How about pushing it a week either way? Chipmunk must of ate my copy too :rolleyes:

smokin'6 said:
How about pushing it a week either way? Chipmunk must of ate my copy too :rolleyes:
Jeff: All you guys have to do is let me know that you do not want any further e-mails from me and that would solve your E-mail eating chipmunk problem.

Wells said:
Jeff: All you guys have to do is let me know that you do not want any further e-mails from me and that would solve your E-mail eating chipmunk problem.

Gary read it again....

He didnt get an email :rolleyes:

smokin'6 said:

It has been moved to Sat November 11th, everything else stays the same, you all will get an email from gary on regards to the change, gary if you sent out that email already i still havent gotten mine yet..

wiked

Kevin: I sent you out a test E-mail about 10 this morning. If you haven't received it yet, then something is evidently wrong with my e-mail service. No sense in sending anything out till I can get it fixed so people receive it. What is your current E-mail address?

ledzeppac said:
Gary read it again....

He didnt get an email :rolleyes:

Don't mind Gary, he selective reads many things!
Kevin, I forwarded Garys email, the one I got, to everyone with the new details.

Wells said:
Kevin: I sent you out a test E-mail about 10 this morning. If you haven't received it yet, then something is evidently wrong with my e-mail service. No sense in sending anything out till I can get it fixed so people receive it. What is your current E-mail address?

Email is yamil0469@yahoo.com, sorry still haven't got anything even from jeff, its weird that i am not getting anyones emails from the admin, i check the settings on the board and everything seems fine, i do get the notifications about new messages that are posted but not any emails from the admin.

gary.