Just got back from Gainesville!!!!!!

Hey...No pics of my GN from opening day at G'ville? :D You got a pic of my tow rig, but no GN. Actually, I wasn't proud of the way it ran that day so no biggie...:D I'll make it back to G'ville eventually...:rolleyes: :(

I miss it :(

man i miss being home and driving my car,
great times jason, i guess when i get a 9/11, 11's should be no prob, (look at sig), i shoulda bought kendalls 3500 :p, oh well, casey needed it more than me at the time...:)

things are going smooth here in puerto rico, going up to iceland in a month, i will be home for one night, apr 3rd i think, but fat chance on doing anything car related, i think bed related items take priority :)

jason, stop putzing around and get on the jaxracing topdog list! you have the setup, now go blow someone away....

later
dan

Re: I miss it :(

Originally posted by TylerDurden
man i miss being home and driving my car,
great times jason, i guess when i get a 9/11, 11's should be no prob, (look at sig), i shoulda bought kendalls 3500 :p, oh well, casey needed it more than me at the time...:)

things are going smooth here in puerto rico, going up to iceland in a month, i will be home for one night, apr 3rd i think, but fat chance on doing anything car related, i think bed related items take priority :)

jason, stop putzing around and get on the jaxracing topdog list! you have the setup, now go blow someone away....

later
dan

I was setup to run rumair but we couldnt decide on a good date....anyways i just took my IC and sold to a guy so shes down for a little while!!!

what ic did you have?
who did you sell it to?
what kind you getting?
and where you locked up during those 11sec runs?

dan

I had a Mark Jackson....sold it to a guy on the BB......I never locked the converter at all during those runs.....and im thinking of getting a front mount since i dont drive my car much.....what would you recommend???

well if you dont drive you car that much, i would definately recommend a FM of some type.....the bigger the better!
i drive my car all the time, summer heat and all with a "half" FM IC and i have no cooling probs, granted my radiator is only 3 years old.....

dan

I would personally recommend a FM from Jack Cotton. The core is so wide that the tanks dont restrict any airflow to the radiator. Its a really nice piece.