La Carreta

jsta6

John 15:17
OK, the La Carreta meet is all set for the 1st Thursday of the month. Next meet is Thursday Feb 7.

Miami guys - we will plan to meet there at 8pm. What is the exit off of the Palmetto? Is it Bird or 40th or are they the same thing? I have been there a couple times before (on a bike) but I forgot which exit it is.

Broward guys - Since we are scattered all over, lets meet at towers at 7. Same place as last time, behind taco bell. reply or email me and I will add you to my mailing list.

I know a few miami guys that don't have email, so I will call them.

Palmetto north, exit Bird Road (same as 40 street). There is one exit only for Bird and you will turn right (West).

Go down to Bird & 87 Ave (5-10 blks more or less?). La Caretta is on the left (that is left, thanks don't know what I was thinking!!). Corner of Bird and 87 ave (technically, about 50 yards east of the corner - there is 7-11 on the corner :rolleyes: ).

Guess that's it. :cool:

A little input...

Orlando, La Carreta is on your left hand side as you are traveling West on Bird Road (SW 40th Street), as a matter of fact , on the SE corner of 87th Av. and Bird Rd., there is a CitgoGas station, right before the Citgo, or just before you get to the 87th Av. corner, you'll find "La Carreta". We usually meet in the back, by" Aaron Rents" store.

By the way, we'll be thewre this thursday and every thursday at around 10:00 pm.:)

Boost and I will be starting the TBALC: Turbo Buick Association of La Careta. Unlimited Coronas and Pan Con Lechon For all members.(Don't worry guys, It's on Boost) J/K

You might want to get their at about 9:20 or so. 8:00 is waayyy to early and the stores are still open. Keep in mind that the lot is small,(I would say about 4 times the size of Fuds in Ft. Lauderdale) and we CAN'T tape off an area like at the Towers.

I will be their at about 9:20 or so.

Remember, You can make the left directly in front of La Careta, you don't have to go to 87th ave and then go around again.

Later

Hello.

9 or 10 is way to late for those of us Broward Boys with kids and jobs to get up early for.:D

I made it 8 so we can get there, have dinner (gringo bistek palomilla para mi, no plantains, con "french fries") and then hang out after words and drink a colada.

Prolly be leaving by 10:30 - 11.

Have fun this Thursday, I can only do once a month. Makes it more "special".

I'M There!!!

Rednecks are invited too I hope?

Gotta get me some of that BISTEC. Eh??

I should be able to make it soo for now count me in. I should get there around the same time as SHAWN. Looking forward to seein' Y'all there.

C'ya
Tony S.

P.S. - For a real good laugh ask me about what the S in my name is..

Kewl!!!

Yep, sounds like a plan man!!!! I am sure we will be in touch before then. Hope ta c'yall there. Lookin' forward to all this stuff.

Tony

Usually a lot of guys don't show up till more or less 10 and sometimes hang and come and go til 1 maybe 2. Tuesday and or Thursday.

Ponder

PONDER!!! wussup dan. you fruitcake. when you gonna buy this TBI regulator back that completely sucked on my truck?

Tony, Brad and I are meeting at towers at 7 and we are driving down there together.

a better way...

Roy, Orlando, Jorge;

We took I-95 to 826 last time. Is there a better way? Like the Turnpike?

I don't know If it's the best way,but it's certainly the cheapest. :D

Maybe Roy can answer that.

See you guys Thursday.

rain

Prolly not gonna go if it is still raining. Prolly be a "game time" decision...around 7 or so...

This Rain really sucks! I wanted to wash the car but for what.

Hope it stops and you guys can make it.

Friggin Rain...

Well, I dunno 'bout you guys but the rain just loused everything up for me. Anyway, don't have my car, RICK does.. Getting a much needed "Terry Houston" Downpipe, new Joe Lebrandt chip gonna do that power plate from the dude that makes em.. Gonna do that myself though. So, I would have had to go with the "Intrepid" that's ok, cause the rain just got that all bent outta shape. Buttttt!!!!!!!! I will be at Moroso tomorrow so hope you guys will come out. I think Shawn is gonna go so I hope to see you all there too.

By the way.. Have I told you all lately I am not happy with you guys right now???? Yeah that's right.. WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU ALL ON FRIDAY WE WERE SUPPOSED TO MEET AT TOWERS??? I mean you all were so excited that this club thing was getting underway but no one came to our monthly deal at Towers.. I mean we had 30 cars one day and then what.. the next time we only had like 6?? What is up with that... Don't give me this "Well I had to drive" or "I got caught up at work" that's a crock.. If you know what I mean.. I drive to Carretas and I live in WESTON so no one should wimp out. I mean we were the laugh of the show.. I heard people say "Those GN guys, HA, they had 30 cars that one day and now look at em??" The PT CRUISERS had more cars than us and that is SAD!!!!!!!!!! Well, I have not voiced my opion to date and as you all probably know I have not been on in a few cause I am really DISAPPOINTED... Well, we will see what happens in the future.. So, don't forget to check the calendar of events I mean come on guys this friggin club is FREE!!!!!!! Well, I will catch you all later hopefully SOME OF YOU will get you butts to Moroso.

Tony