La Carreta

Autozone

Well, I think that Dully scared the Crap out of everyone. What happened to this meet? Any one coming down tonight? I'll be their tonight, and maybe Laz to.

It's prolly the last time I'll be able to meet with you guy's since I'm Moving to Tallahassee the 19th (next Monday). :( :(

What do you guys say? Come on. I'll try to get all the guy's from around here.

Tallahassee? Why are you moving to redneckville? I'm sorry to hear that. Your the only Miami guy I liked. Just kidding. I've got to much junk to do, so I won't be able to come down. I'm heading out of town for 10 days on the 16th, so I probably won't get to meet up with you again before you leave.

Well, if I don't see you before you take off, GOOD LUCK!

Wow man, I can't believe it. My buddy says that it is a good place to raise kids, but the job market is not that good.

The 19th is a Monday. Are you going to midnight madness on the 16th?

Can you nominate someone to be the SFTBC miami assistant?

Prolly not going to go unless there is going to be like 10 cars or something. To much to do right now...

Jorge,

If you don't mind me asking, what is in Tallahasse?? I have friends that go to school up there, and they say unless your into the the whole "college party scheme" there is nothing to do...

Alex

Oops, the 19th is Monday. I'm going up the 18th (Sunday) and moving in the 19th Monday.

I'll be at Midnight Madness.

I'll call your cell phone in a bit Alex.
Brad I sent you an email.

Shawn, I just don't want to talk to you man. Nah, just messing with ya. :D I'll get in contact with you before the end of the day. It's going to be hard to fill up my spot. Only person in Mind is Roy.

Later Guys.
:cool:

Originally posted by BLACK6PACK
Didn't get an email.

:mad:

Sh!T! I typed all that up for nothing. I know for a fact I sent you an e-mail to your work account at around 11:30 am. This Freaken computer.....:mad:

I'll try again later.