Last race of the year at Pacific Raceways

It was cool, we closed the track. I looked down from the third floor of the tower, after we picked up our trophy & check, at the very front of the staging lanes, and all that was really there was a truck with a trailer attached waiting to pick up a broken corvette, and our racecar parked beside it waiting for its driver.
It was sitting at the front just like old times, it felt pretty good to see everyone else pretty much gone but us :D

It's been a long time since we've done that. :p

Pat was racing on pure adrenalin, he was hot. The last few rounds he just lapped the pits and came back, with barely time to cool down. :eek:
We had an awesome time this year, and it was great to see everyone.. We met alot of really nice people! Thanks for having us around.
I can't wait for next year to start. Put me and my truck on the roster for TTV :cool:

Originally posted by DEL
Funny you should ask....we all had such a good time last weekend we're going back out this Saturday (weather permitting of course)

damn,that's the last day the track's open too:( .

len says my tranny should ship wednesday,i doubt it'll be here and installed in time.:(

My nephew wanted to see me and I cant let him down...;) so i guess next year is when i will run it again... Wanda we need to meet up I want to get my sticker:D (very cool thank you) how did Roland do?? :( sad I missed out sounded like fun... Wanda if you are looking for nice plug wires go to www.tobefast.com get black beauties very nice $50.00 its under ATR items....:) thr reason I say Get them they have the right boot for the plug by the turbo and there 8mm....:D
Randy

Im starting to think your scared of Wandas stock truck:)

Hay now she is at least 900 lbs lighter then me:D her truck is scary anything that goes 13s stock is very scary;) but I will run it soon I know just the new fuel system made a big difference not to mention bigger intercooler new intake system and some other goodies....:) :) :) :) :) I will have take WANDA for a ride she can tell the nows and thens from stock.... im thinking of a new turbo any ideas????not to big I like a quick long booooost...
Randy
P.S. Geno I thought about a stock battery (but no):Dlol

Just thought id bust your balls a little sense you didnt show up for a grudge match with (Wanda)Mrs Brooks;) I figured you would want a rematch after TT:) and having some new parts to try out on her... Roland ran some 14# runs at 12.5 and went home to figure out why the boost is not stable and so low:( He is one nice guy and im glad he didnt have any real problems and drove it home :)

The weather man says high of 45 on Saturday...with a low of 30 on Saturday night for Portland with cloudy skies. No intercooler required! :)

Then again it could snow too!

Geno,
Hey I have tried three times to get those pics to you, and I keep getting my email kicked back to me saying that your accounts are over quota. :rolleyes:
I know its a big file I am sending you, but I can't even send you a tiny text-only email telling you that I can't get through to you. So until you clean out your mailbox, I guess, I can't send you a thing to either email address. :eek:
I want you to have those. If I can't get through, I will just have to put them on a cd for you, and get them to you somehow.

Oh, and Randy, where do you live? Maybe we can just find a spot in the middle to meet and I can get that decal to you..

Who can I go to to have more decals made, anyone know?

Wanda I live in everett work in lynnhood I will meet anywere..
I also know someone who works at a sticker shop. And I know a guy who owns a t-shirt shop if you want your truck and logo on a shirt...Randy
Geno bustaway its all in fun I know...Just dont bust to hard they still hurt from Franks dvd:D LOL