Lethal Performance 2013 GT500, Tune, Offroad Pipe & Drag Radials 10.92 @ 130.45

this car is cheap for what you get, and will hold value better than our buicks im betting. Im just glad an american car company made something that can play with and possibly beat GTR's and porsche turbos and alike, for half the money, and a warranty. FINALLY!

. Im just glad an american car company made something that can play with and possibly beat GTR's and porsche turbos and alike, for half the money, and a warranty. FINALLY!

In your wet dreams!!!!

I wonder what my Buick would run with $60,000 invested. Only $35,000 more to go.

LOL but does it have a cup holder and bluetooth?

If I remember back in the day a new GN off the show room floor with an off road pipe tune and air cleaner would run 12's, no comparison to 10's!!!.

Lets not forget these cars where close to $20k back in the day not exactly cheap in 1987 by any means.

The new GT500 is simply bad ass and I would love to have one!!

LOL but does it have a cup holder and bluetooth?

If I remember back in the day a new GN off the show room floor with an off road pipe tune and air cleaner would run 12's, no comparison to 10's!!!.

Lets not forget these cars where close to $20k back in the day not exactly cheap in 1987 by any means.

The new GT500 is simply bad ass and I would love to have one!!
There is no food or beverage in my car, and it is so loud, bluetooth is useless. ;)
I have alot of respect for these new factory muscle cars, especially the Mustang. The Ford Mustang has finally managed to beat The Camaro after trying for 40+ years. I am glad there are fast cars other than the Vette or Viper. If I had to pick a new muscle car, it would be either the Challenger or Mustang. I love the look of the SRT8, but it can't compete with the new GT500. The new Camaro is a joke, not a big fan. The only new GM vehicles I like are the trucks. And that's because living in the rust belt, the GM's hold out longer than the others.
I guess the Mustangs can get to me because every cruise in I go to looks like a Ford dealer, most of the owners think they have the fastest car on Earth, driving around in 1st, and revving. Most Mustang owners are more attention hungry than the average douche Harley owner (and I own Harleys, mine can idle though).

There starting to get serious with the little white car, set of slicks and a few more TWEAKS and.....

Yep just not a ford fan I had a procharged tang did nothing for me at all i had a ss turbo charged camaro it was ok but truly the t type,s and gn,s is were my passion is i had no buicks for a while now i have 3 again love them all.2 t,s and a gn. no disrespect in tended.

Yep just not a ford fan I had a procharged tang did nothing for me at all i had a ss turbo charged camaro it was ok but truly the t type,s and gn,s is were my passion is i had no buicks for a while now i have 3 again love them all.2 t,s and a gn. no disrespect in tended.

None taken, as the challenge of making what was considered your grandmothers 6 cyl. back in the 80's, blow the doors off some v8 Mustang, or better yet a 454 Corvette was what it was all about. I just have to give credit to Ford for making one really nasty pony car that makes 10 second passes look easy, and I remember how many years and motors I went through to get my first 10 second GN pass. Technology is the key, and money is the lock that it opens. Can't wait to see the first STREET Shelby with a 4.o Lit. Whipple, and 105 injectors run 8's and drive back home after doing 160+ at ATCO! Also hard to believe that the Shelby comes from Ford with a tune that only let's the throttle open 80% of the way! Guys are picking up 80HP with a tune to open it 100%, a CJ TB, and some straight pipes!

As a GM fan this makes me a little upset. But you cant lie the car looks so good and is fast as sh!t. I'd hate to see it with 20k thrown at it. My generation is lucky (me 24) you can go drop 60k and run circles off of %80 of the cars on the street. I'm behind the 8-ball i have very little mechanical knowledge with a 25 year old car. But i like it that way. It's good when you work on things yourself. When one of you guys spanks one of these new Stang's you can think to yourself my time and patience paid off and i didnt have to spend 60k to do it.

If your not impressed with these cars somethings wrong with you. I guess you would be impressed if it was a camaro that was running 9's with bolt ons and over 200 mph flat out, but since its a mustang doing it, its crap.:rolleyes:

Magazine articles and videos are produced to sell parts.Two of the Mustang shops are notorious for not disclosing all the work performed on their "banner" rides.Press cars are the same.They have little changes to sell the product.Stone stock cars (properly run in) won't run the number.I'm not a believer in a lot of these tests when a beaten up press car may be one of the contestants. Show me a test where both store bought cars (properly run in) and unmodified by an owner or performance shop face off. I have not seen a new untouched coyote (for example) run the number (12.7 ish) yet. Nor have I seen a stock Shelby run the number.I'll bet that a proper race between Shelby and ZL1 would be surprising.

Magazine articles and videos are produced to sell parts.Two of the Mustang shops are notorious for not disclosing all the work performed on their "banner" rides.Press cars are the same.They have little changes to sell the product.Stone stock cars (properly run in) won't run the number.I'm not a believer in a lot of these tests when a beaten up press car may be one of the contestants. Show me a test where both store bought cars (properly run in) and unmodified by an owner or performance shop face off. I have not seen a new untouched coyote (for example) run the number (12.7 ish) yet. Nor have I seen a stock Shelby run the number.I'll bet that a proper race between Shelby and ZL1 would be surprising.

ROTFLMFAO........and we see that you've kept your car completely STOCK!!!!!!.... Should run mid 14's on a cool day!!!!!

EPH 2:8,9&10 Amsoil velocity stack,seq classic fast,(JS safeguard next),Ta61 (hsg's & wheels worked) & HD actuator,Tomka induction,RJC boost vlv,PTE s/l inclr(with reworked scoop),62mm t/b,matched stk plenum,RJC pp,Razor Alky,port int manif,port cyl hds (comp 980's vlv springs),steel shim hd gaskets (8.55:1),port exh manifs,Mease 3" d/p,straight shot,60#,,KB fpr,volt booster,Denso 280,hot wire & fuel lines,stock cam,worked trans,B&m trans clr,9.5"Precision 3000 n/l,HR bar,HR dr si mount, boxed uprs & lwrs,275/60/15 BFG's,bags,trunk braces,alum drums,s10 whl cyls,long shoes,weight loss program (car & driver), more smoke & mirrors yet to come.