Lethal Performance 2013 GT500, Tune, Offroad Pipe & Drag Radials 10.92 @ 130.45

ROTFLMFAO........and we see that you've kept your car completely STOCK!!!!!!.... Should run mid 14's on a cool day!!!!!

EPH 2:8,9&10 Amsoil velocity stack,seq classic fast,(JS safeguard next),Ta61 (hsg's & wheels worked) & HD actuator,Tomka induction,RJC boost vlv,PTE s/l inclr(with reworked scoop),62mm t/b,matched stk plenum,RJC pp,Razor Alky,port int manif,port cyl hds (comp 980's vlv springs),steel shim hd gaskets (8.55:1),port exh manifs,Mease 3" d/p,straight shot,60#,,KB fpr,volt booster,Denso 280,hot wire & fuel lines,stock cam,worked trans,B&m trans clr,9.5"Precision 3000 n/l,HR bar,HR dr si mount, boxed uprs & lwrs,275/60/15 BFG's,bags,trunk braces,alum drums,s10 whl cyls,long shoes,weight loss program (car & driver), more smoke & mirrors yet to come.
My car is not the subject of this conversation and just for the record my car does run mid 14's on a cool day.

Magazine articles and videos are produced to sell parts.Two of the Mustang shops are notorious for not disclosing all the work performed on their "banner" rides.Press cars are the same.They have little changes to sell the product.Stone stock cars (properly run in) won't run the number.I'm not a believer in a lot of these tests when a beaten up press car may be one of the contestants. Show me a test where both store bought cars (properly run in) and unmodified by an owner or performance shop face off. I have not seen a new untouched coyote (for example) run the number (12.7 ish) yet. Nor have I seen a stock Shelby run the number.I'll bet that a proper race between Shelby and ZL1 would be surprising.

This 2013 GT with less then 200 miles on it still had the original 87 octane from the dealership, (which retards the timing + produces less power) + still ran a 12.7
The cars are awesome no matter how you slice it,+ i'm not just a ford fan, i like any nice cars, I have a gn + a camaro now but the new stangs are awesome, give credit where it's due.

The only things i'm disappointed in with the gt 500 is
No auto available + it can't be had in the gotta have it green, + no school bus yellow either tho i would prefer a brighter yellow anyway.
I think the gt500 geared right + with an auto would probably go 10's off the showroom floor with some slicks,if not then adding a looser converter would probably get it there.
Keep in mid on the 2013 gt 500's they not only changed the rear gears to 331's from the 2012's
355's + 373's but they also made the first 3 gears in the tranny much taller,so these cars are not exactly geared for 1/4 mile runs,they do over 60 in first,not sure what second does but 3rd goes to over 140 mph so these cars are going thru the traps in 3rd gear not even close to red line.
Once they get the gears,suspension/traction combo's figured out on these cars, look out.
Not to mention the aftermarket for these cars is probably going to explode in the very near future.
I hope they build a million of them so there are plenty of used ones to be had in a few yrs.

This 2013 GT with less then 200 miles on it still had the original 87 octane from the dealership, (which retards the timing + produces less power) + still ran a 12.7
The cars are awesome no matter how you slice it,+ i'm not just a ford fan, i like any nice cars, I have a gn + a camaro now but the new stangs are awesome, give credit where it's due.

No auto available + it can't be had in the gotta have it green, + no school bus yellow either tho i would prefer a brighter yellow anyway.
I think the gt500 geared right + with an auto would probably go 10's off the showroom floor with some slicks,if not then adding a looser converter would probably get it there.
Keep in mid on the 2013 gt 500's they not only changed the rear gears to 331's from the 2012's
355's + 373's but they also made the first 3 gears in the tranny much taller,so these cars are not exactly geared for 1/4 mile runs,they do over 60 in first,not sure what second does but 3rd goes to over 140 mph so these cars are going thru the traps in third not even close to red line.
Once they get the gears,suspension/traction combo's figured out on these cars, look out.
Not to mention the aftermarket for these cars is probably going to explode in the very near future.
I hope they build a million of them so there are plenty of used ones to be had cheap in a few yrs.

I'm more "connected" with the coyote than I let on. My original comment hinges on the premise that performance shops, magazines and even "OE's" have in the past and the present exaggerated there claims. My comment was based on what you can buy out of the showroom, run in for a week or so and blast the chrondek. My 14 sec T-Type might have some possibilities then. I beat Chrysler's GTSR enclosed Viper at Milan dragway in 08/1996 (96 deg F) by 0.4 sec with a Te34 turbo and "red stripe" injectors at 12.012 @ 117.5 with about a 2.0 60 ft. Do you think I could have ran with a 5.0l? It doesn't matter because my car trapped the quarter mile at 88 mph when first purchased. Performance has to be extracted by tuning and the best combination of parts.

355's + 373's but they also made the first 3 gears in the tranny much taller,so these cars are not exactly geared for 1/4 mile runs,they do over 60 in first,not sure what second does but 3rd goes to over 140 mph so these cars are going thru the traps in 3rd gear not even close to red line.
I hope they build a million of them so there are plenty of used ones to be had in a few yrs.

Having a good automatic would make the car a true quarter mile threat right out of the showroom. I didn't know you couldn't get it in "Gotta Have it Green" as I've got a friend with a new BOSS 302 in that color and it's drop dead gorgeous, my screen saver is...

2013-Ford-Mustang-Shelby-GT500-Green-Colour-Wallpaper-600x428.jpg

Many of the serious guys are going to 4.10 gears and picking up .5-.6 in the quarter with that switch and a set of DR's

As to suspensions, try this link to get a real good idea what is happening to different cars with their suspensions loaded!

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...nsion-loaded-links-w-zl1-zr1-z06-comparo.html

They just produced their 2000 car last week and looks good for 7-8000 for the total production, more WILD colors would definitely sell more cars!

Thought this might be of some interest.....

So picked her up about two weeks ago and had her done yesterday at VMP Tuning. It was 100 degrees out and about 75% humidity and a hot motor so it was not optimal for the best results for sure, but I am very pleased.

Justin installed one size down pulley and Ford Racing Throttle Body and re gapped the plugs.

Stock run: 576.60 rwhp & 575.57 rwtq
Second run: 665.18 rwhp & 686 rwtq (had a bit of a knock so he pulled it back a bit to end up with 655.95 rwhp & 683.36 rwtq.

2.42 Pulley, 65mm Cobra Jet TB with 20-22 degrees of timing, putting out 15-16 lbs. of boost and A/F 11.7

The car just runs great! Super civil until you want to unleash it. Feels great in all gears, just a perfect tune IMO. He has tuned many of my other cars including my 13 Roush which is still there which ended up at 596 rwhp and 536 rwtq but that had a pulley, Headers and an X Pipe with high flow cats. He is adding the Afco cooler now with dual fans.

Man i thought you were a buick guy i didnt know you are a ford guy these guy,s are buick guys you know there going to say something your bragging up a ford on the buick board come now its all good for ford.com but not really here bud.but congrats on your new time.

I woke up this fine morning and jumped in my GN.and cruised that bad ass car to work when i got there i was only gn in the parking lot and i work at chevolet in the service dept.what cool place to work everybody came out checked out the car t tops out windows down 80% outside sun shine.enjoy your car bud.i really like mine.

Man, if the ZL1 was as fast or faster than the Shelby, I'd be all over that. I just like fast cars, and the new models are the talk of the town. But GN's are still awesome, does anyone really care about brand loyalty anymore? Hell, if Obama get reelected, we'll be giving up our GAS POWERED cars just like we'll be giving up our guns!

Man, if the ZL1 was as fast or faster than the Shelby, I'd be all over that. I just like fast cars, and the new models are the talk of the town. But GN's are still awesome, does anyone really care about brand loyalty anymore? Hell, if Obama get reelected, we'll be giving up our GAS POWERED cars just like we'll be giving up our guns!

That will be one messy day when they come for mine.

UPDATE...... Yesterday Lethal performance stock 2013 Shelby GT500FULL weight car, stock interior, stock suspension, and stock 3.31 gearing with 150 shot NO2, big and littles, X-pipe, Lund Racing tune, CJ TB, went 9.77@148.80.... can you imagine going 148 through the quarter in THIRD GEAR!!!!!

ok i respect this car and im happy for Ford they finally have came out and beat the camaro. but this Ford loving is growing a little old.

ok i respect this car and im happy for Ford they finally have came out and beat the camaro. but this Ford loving is growing a little old.

Well if Buick would come out with a 700 HP TT SOMETHING, I'm sure this board would light up, but since it hasn't and WON'T what the problem of talking Shelby's amd ZL1's performance....BTW, the Lethal Shelby made 764 RWHP.......what's that about 900 HP at the flyweheel?....Still unopened.

http://jalopnik.com/5926666/yes-764-horsepower-will-get-your-shelby-gt500-into-the-nines