lets get together in NC

Thats cool with me, Im in for a evening cruise, wouldnt figure the eastcoast bunch would hang out for an evening cruise...

How late....

That all depends on the weather. Good weather and I'll be out until till midnight.

Re: How late....

Originally posted by getchasum
That all depends on the weather. Good weather and I'll be out until till midnight.
Scott did you ask the better 1/2 if it was ok?:D

Hey.....wasn't me that said I need to talk it over w/ the wife first before I sale parts.:p

Not like some I don't have to ask, cause I bring her w/ me. Good thing is, she loves to buy the racing gas, but she wants to drive the car in return.:eek:

Originally posted by getchasum
Hey.....wasn't me that said I need to talk it over w/ the wife first before I sale parts.:p

Not like some I don't have to ask, cause I bring her w/ me. Good thing is, she loves to buy the racing gas, but she wants to drive the car in return.:eek:
She does a gnarly John Force burnout too Scott!! How lucky can ya get?:D Count me in for the 12th also too, provided I get the tranny in.

Originally posted by Look Quick
I think March 12 is the third round of the ACC tournament, if anyone follows college basketball. Just an FYI. :)
I'm "Tarheel" blue to the bone!!

So do we want to make it later than 1:00? That way there isn't as much time to kill before people start cruising around in the evening. What does everyone think and what time to people start hangin out in the evening?

Burnout

Originally posted by WHEEZER
She does a gnarly John Force burnout too Scott!! How lucky can ya get?:D Count me in for the 12th also too, provided I get the tranny in.

I know, I'll blame that one on Clint. I think he told her to stay on the brakes until no one could see the car. Must have used $75 worth of tire.:eek:

Originally posted by Fasstcars
So do we want to make it later than 1:00? That way there isn't as much time to kill before people start cruising around in the evening. What does everyone think and what time to people start hangin out in the evening?

You guys call it what ever time you want too. I'll be there it's only a 45 min drive for me.

I guess it's up to the crowd that's traveling the farthest, but if we eat to late we may have trouble getting seated

Slider I'll roll down with you from Raleigh. Do we want to make it 4:00? That way we can still catch dinner before dinner rush hour and we can hang around late. Whats everyone think?

Originally posted by 93 Indy
I won't get up there till around 4pm cause I plan on being out there late.:D

Naahhhh, who would of guessed you would be interested in the street scene. ;)

K.

Originally posted by TurboIndian
I guess it's up to the crowd that's traveling the farthest, but if we eat to late we may have trouble getting seated

Steve, can we make some kind of reservation with the restaurant just before they start to get busy a little later in the afternoon? Not too late for those traveling distance though.

Well, the motor is almost out of SlowGray, and the blue car is getting some renovations under the hood, so it won't make it either. I might have to hitch a ride with someone if I go, unless it's nice enough outside for the H-D.

K.

Slider I meant be there at the restuarant by 4. I wasn't very clear. That way there will be sometime to hang before dark then eat. Whats everyone think?

Originally posted by NCTURBOS
Steve, can we make some kind of reservation with the restaurant just before they start to get busy a little later in the afternoon? Not too late for those traveling distance though.

K.
I will call them tommorow & check.

Get together

And how close is the get together to Suffolk, VA? Looking for some of the local GSCA guys around here...