Let's see those Limiteds!!!

Update...

Well my friends, here is an update on my car. As you all know I was going to chang the rims of my TR. So here it is... What do you all think??

Attachments

• Before&After.jpg
    Before&After.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 713
out of curiosity, has anyone bothered to count how many limiteds have been accounted for with this thread?

Hears my Limited and my 83 T-Type

Attachments

• l_b0bd6ca8096d12c56400927b9ab16674.jpg
    l_b0bd6ca8096d12c56400927b9ab16674.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 983
  • l_12ad294bfc482df8c952fec83f384fff.jpg
    l_12ad294bfc482df8c952fec83f384fff.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 998
  • l_f536c63a5c27b1ac639fac38923d6bb2.jpg
    l_f536c63a5c27b1ac639fac38923d6bb2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 1,004
Heres my GRAMPZ in another thread:

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/tu...leeper-fans-here-my-wolf-sheeps-clothing.html

BTW, Verrrry nice selection of Limiteds in this thread. I havent see this many loaded Limiteds with leather seats, corner/opera lights etc.. ever. Its nice to know that more than 3 or 4 exist still. I am the only one in the MA area that has a Limited with every RPO code except leather and sun/t-roofs (as far as I have seen). Cool Stuff. I would love to see a seperate forum for Just the Limiteds. This way our group can get together and show/talk Limiteds:)

Cotton's has a Rosewood Limited astro roof car for sale if anyone is interested.

out of boredom I counted the number of limiteds in this thread. Depending on counting picturse of ones people used to one, or only counting ones people own now, its between 46-50. So that only leaves like 989 MIA. :frown:

I have one. :smile: White, astroroof, leather, a little ruff around the edges but progress is being made:)

good pics of my limited

here you go neil....hope these are better for you..

Attachments

• limitedpassside.JPG
    limitedpassside.JPG
    45.4 KB · Views: 747
  • limiteddriverside.JPG
    limiteddriverside.JPG
    52.2 KB · Views: 770
Hey SPTLSS1,
I happen to own your twin car, hehe. And I thought I had the only one. 87 Limited, designer series paint, grey over silver, grey leather seats, t tops, posi etc. It's in mint condition like yours. Should be up for sale soon. I'll send an email to talk about our cars.

Ken

Got a question for my fellow Limited owners.

The body of my car just got finished being painted this past Sunday. Now it's time to re-install the emblems, body side moldings, etc. My car has black out option on it. From what I can tell from the window sticker is that it has the black body side molding and the red pinstripe. Now do all Limiteds have the blue emblem just behind the quarter glass? I'm trying to tell from the pictures posted but it looks like some with the body side moldings dont have this emblem. How can I tell if the ca came with these? I do have a set to use. So as far as I know right now, I have to install these emblems:

1.All chrome BUICK emblem right side of trunk
2. All chrome 3.8SFITURBO emblem left side of trunk
3. Black body side molding
4. Red pinstripe
5. Red T emlbem front fenders
6. hood badges
7. Turbo hood ornament
8. chrome REGAL emblems on quarters
9. chrome/black LIMITED emblems under the REGAL emblems

Got a question for my fellow Limited owners.

The body of my car just got finished being painted this past Sunday. Now it's time to re-install the emblems, body side moldings, etc. My car has black out option on it. From what I can tell from the window sticker is that it has the black body side molding and the red pinstripe. Now do all Limiteds have the blue emblem just behind the quarter glass? I'm trying to tell from the pictures posted but it looks like some with the body side moldings dont have this emblem. How can I tell if the ca came with these? I do have a set to use. So as far as I know right now, I have to install these emblems:

1.All chrome BUICK emblem right side of trunk
2. All chrome 3.8SFITURBO emblem left side of trunk
3. Black body side molding
4. Red pinstripe
5. Red T emlbem front fenders
6. hood badges
7. Turbo hood ornament
8. chrome REGAL emblems on quarters
9. chrome/black LIMITED emblems under the REGAL emblems

PLEEEAAASSEEE make sure you put the emblems back in the right places. That is one of my biggest pet peeves. Guys take the time doing everything right and then they put all the emblems back in the wring places.

I measured all of miy emblems before I removed them for the repaint. I can take pics of mine with a tape measure near them for reference if you like. Also IIRC there is a reference for the emblems on gnttype.org. Good luck and post up some pics of the finished product.