Let's see those Limiteds!!!

I ordered my Limited new from the factory and it came with the emblem behind the quarter glass. I wonder if Dennis Kirban would know if all the Limiteds have this emblem.

Yeah, I would like to know for sure. Anybody have a Limited with original paint that doesnt have those blue emblems? I'm just curious if the car has body side moldings and a pinstripe if they left them off for fear of having too much crap on the side of the car?

I have had 4 Limiteds.. all had the emblem .. 2 were original paint cars :cool:

Attachments

• Limiteddriveway.JPG
    Limiteddriveway.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 616
Yeah, I would like to know for sure. Anybody have a Limited with original paint that doesnt have those blue emblems? I'm just curious if the car has body side moldings and a pinstripe if they left them off for fear of having too much crap on the side of the car?

Here is a pic of my old original paint limited with no blue emblems. It did have a factory pinstripe & the WO2 blackout package.

100_1568.jpg

Here is a pic of my old original paint limited with no blue emblems. It did have a factory pinstripe & the WO2 blackout package.

100_1568.jpg

See? Kind of wierd huh? I'm curious if all blackout cars came without the blue sheild then? This is pretty odd! Just something I have noticed after looking at pictures of many different Limiteds.

Blackout trim limited's should not have the blue emblems. All of my chrome trim limited's over the years have had the emblems.

Mine was original paint car with grey pin stripes and the blue crests on the 1/4 panel. My car had body side mouldings but they were added at the dealership. My side mouldings had two metal chrome end caps on each side panel that were riveted to the body. You might be onto something with the W02 cars not having them.

Well, I'm not going to put these on the car based on general observation. So if anybody need a set of these blue emblems, let me know. I have a decent set already taped up and ready to install!

That white one would not do to good down here in TX during love bug season. great one .. I have a white one also..

Well, I'm not going to put these on the car based on general observation. So if anybody need a set of these blue emblems, let me know. I have a decent set already taped up and ready to install!

check your email I sent you some info.

Here is my dads 87 Limited............ finally got it back together......... broke in the motor/cam today!

Attachments

• DSC01955.jpg
    DSC01955.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 540
When I saw mine when it was for sale I knew I had to have it. My friends said look at the ugly color. Now they all want it.