m233roller (mike dopkins)

BW Jones

though it's been said by many others many times before, mike dopkins (m233roller) is a great guy to deal with. his willingness to assist others is to be commended.

bw jones

I agree!!!

This reminded me to post the exact same thing, but instead I will just jump on your post!! :)

Mike is a great guy, with great parts!

Mike is one good mechanic and salesman. He's done my car quite a fews time and I've bought parts from him...I strongly recommend him!

+1 i was having a hard time looking for a 2 under timing chain and he had one and shipped it right away when no other vendor had them in stock.....what a swell guy

I agree! He sent me a PM on my roller lifter issue and gave me some much needed info on the lifters. He talked with me in length about the lifters....much appreciated!

though it's been said by many others many times before, mike dopkins (m233roller) is a great guy to deal with. his willingness to assist others is to be commended.

bw jones

I Totally and 100 % agree.
I bought a used low mlg engine from him. Not only was it shipped fast but it also included a few extra parts I didn't expect. He also just recently sent me an emblem I needed for a project as well.
Thanks Mike!

Jumping on the BandWagon for Mike. Bought a crank for my GN rebuild,fair price and a ton of tech info!!!!!!!! Great guy!
Thanks Mike

J C Horvath

glad to have others posting ........ a guy like Mike, that goes out of his way to help others, is rare indeed.

bw jones

Mike Dopkins

I new very little about the GN and was looking for parts. Mike could have easily sold me everything I didn't need and didn't. Always answers my call and chews my ass when needed.:eek: I love spanking those vipers and zo6's and laughing with him about it.