Made a few pulls on the dyno with vids

Slow91z

Turbobuick.com Helper
Staff member
A new shop opened up here in town and had a dyno day to show off their new dyno.

I made a few pulls and thought you guys might find them interesting.

Bottom Line is it made 588 HP, if you look at the title of the youtube vids there is some short info on which pull was what.

My combo is
26 psi
25* timing
67 P-trim from Limit with a .63 Precision housing
Excessive Acceleration Ported Iron Heads
218/218 Excessive Acceleration Hyd. Roller Cam
CAS V2 Front Mount Intercooler
ATR Headers
ATR 3" DP with external gate
ATR Dual 3" Exhaust
72# Injectors
Dual Nozzle Alky Control kit
Double Pumper
93 in the tank
Stock pistons and rods
NA crank
Extreme Automatics 200
Art Carr Converter

Edit - Oh and I use a Maxeffort 16 pos. thumbwheel chip.

YouTube - 588 HP Baseline.mp4

YouTube - 574 No Air Filter

YouTube - 584 Pulled fuel

YouTube - 585 Back to Original Tune

Attachments

• DSC_0114.JPG
    DSC_0114.JPG
    100.3 KB · Views: 1,724
Those r some nice numbers. 26psi and 25* timing should make some power. Hoping to get there with my upcoming setup. Lockup or non? What stall?

Those r some nice numbers. 26psi and 25* timing should make some power. Hoping to get there with my upcoming setup. Lockup or non? What stall?

Non Lockup...Can't really tell you what stall, it's the art carr that was very popular years ago.

What nozzles do u have? Twin m15s or a m15 and a m10

Do u think ur h/c would make more power then champion ported irons and a comp roller setup?

What nozzles do u have? Twin m15s or a m15 and a m10

Do u think ur h/c would make more power then champion ported irons and a comp roller setup?

I have whatever nozzles Julio sent me...It was a single and I upgraded to a double years later.

Here's a pic of it at the track about a week ago.

Went 6.66 in the 1/8th

Attachments

• rsz_img_6952.jpg
    rsz_img_6952.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 1,678
niiiice, that's one bad motor scooter, what type of trans do you run and are you foot braking or trans brake

6.6 in the 1/8 should be about what 10.30 in the 1/4? That's a nice run. Or is this the same setup where u went 10.7

6.6 in the 1/8 should be about what 10.30 in the 1/4? That's a nice run. Or is this the same setup where u went 10.7

Same setup, but everytime I have been to a 1/4 mile track I have had traction issues.