Made a few pulls on the dyno with vids

I don't have a scanner or anything but I can tell you that I pulled it till 6000 and the curve was the flattest I have ever seen once the boost was all the way up. The power never fell off.

Good numbers! I didn't read every post after 1st page but noted it is an NA Crank!
Just for the guys that say they are Junk, I had to make a note of this thread. ;) Cheers!

Hey

Collin, i see you have that thing making some power..very nice with the stock rotating assembly..i met you in BG a couple years back...don't know if you remember me..talked to you a bit....i think you might pick up a little by going with the me-r...it helped me with the tuning and you will hit 130 soon...you definately have the power.....take care Bob

GREAT VIDS!!!!

stock crank and rods are very STRONG!!!!

It's all in the TUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep it up Collin!!!

JD

Collin, i see you have that thing making some power..very nice with the stock rotating assembly..i met you in BG a couple years back...don't know if you remember me..talked to you a bit....i think you might pick up a little by going with the me-r...it helped me with the tuning and you will hit 130 soon...you definately have the power.....take care Bob

I remember Bob, and thanks.

Yeah I think I'll be getting rid of the maf pretty soon, hopefully we can pick it up a bit this year.

So, this stock NA crank car puts down 570 on a mustang dyno on pump gas then drives 3 hours home. You're my hero Collin!

So, this stock NA crank car puts down 570 on a mustang dyno on pump gas then drives 3 hours home. You're my hero Collin!

Yeah I had a blast...Now I want to go back to the dyno from last time and see how much of a difference there is between them.

Oops

Attachments

• Photo0059.jpg
    Photo0059.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 249
Find another stock short block and get back at it!:cool: Anything out of the norm cause that?

I don't know for sure because my laptop freaked and I didn't get a log but I think I forgot to prime the alky kit. It was the 1st pass of the day and it didn't make it very far (100'?) when it popped.

Just a quick look I "think" the piston and rod are all that will need replaced, obviously I'll know more when we take it all apart and inspect everything.

I've got some of my original pistons and rods on the shelf, but if I'll let you know if something changes...Thanks either way.

That's a lot of power on those pistons. Think you got your money's worth.

Gaskets look good