Made a few pulls on the dyno with vids

Ttop? What lightweight parts are on/in it. And was taken out of the car. I was expecting u to sat in the 3750 range

Hardtop, aluminum bumper supports, Excessive Acceleration bumper brackets, aluminum wheels obviously, rear bumper has no bumperettes (I'm sure that's not much difference) tranny crossmember has been replaced with a fabbed Chromoly one, sound deadener removed from behind rear seat.

I weigh around 250 so the car is around 3500 with a full tank.

Damn Collin! NICE RUNS! I want mine to run like that. Sooner or later it will I hope.

10.4s at 128mph and you drove it both ways?!?! Gotta love a BuicK!!!:D

Exceptionally stout #'s for a Mustang, Collin, congratulations. It has been my observation that on the '09 & up Cadillac CTS-V's, Mustang dynos dyno about 30 RWHP & / or RWTQ low. Depends upon how the operator has the dyno set also, but as a general rule, Mustang dynos read notoriously low compared to the other dynos.

Nice, great dyno numbers and E.T. for pump!!!!

Are you curious what 100 or 104 unleaded and 30psi would do on the dyno and track?

Nice, great dyno numbers and E.T. for pump!!!!

Are you curious what 100 or 104 unleaded and 30psi would do on the dyno and track?

Can't...I wouldn't be scared to run high boost on the tune I have, but when I tried it my passenger side ATR header cracked BIG time...So turning it up is out of the question, to much backpressure.

first great numbers car is moving, have you thought about playing with the cam timing?

I think i read somewhere Bison, if i remember correctly advanced cam timing in order to reduce back pressure, you build sounds similar to what im building and is lighting a fire under my as$ to finish

first great numbers car is moving, have you thought about playing with the cam timing?

I think i read somewhere Bison, if i remember correctly advanced cam timing in order to reduce back pressure, you build sounds similar to what im building and is lighting a fire under my as$ to finish

I have not because A. I'm to lazy to take the motor apart unless somethings wrong with it and B. I'm pretty sure my problem is my exhaust housing.

Collin, nice times and numbers for sure. Way to show how patience and correct tuning can make you fast without all the big $$$$$$ parts. Congrats brother!