9.23@147.29
5.88@ 119 1/8 mile
PT 70 GTQ
Powered By Dan Strezo DLS Engine Development 219 956 3653
Tune By Cal Hartline
TSM ET and MPH Record Holder
First TSM Car With A Chute

86brick said:
Funny you should mention that Ted, I heard Dave was adding some of that Propylene Oxide to his C16... This is an old trick that he apparently learned from Jimmy D' Alessandro :wink:

Or that special DLS power plate he is running. I am happy to announce I will be running one of his power plates on mine, hopefully good for another few hundred HP or so.

Sorry to interupt the bashing , but is kenne bell still in business?

HighPSI said:
I expect personal bests from Jason White.

Cal, I got the girdle and main bearings today. Block will be in the machine shop Monday morning. Tell Dan thanks for the quick turn around and tell him to get the rest of the stuff on the way. I'm ready to get both these motors together. :D I'll be like Kearney, one in the engine bay and the back up in the trailer. :eek:

ttypewhite said:
Dave I will buy you dinner for a week if you can tell me why I am so slow. Heck I would caddy you anywhere for a week and wipe your chops after you eat. Get me over the hump...... :biggrin:

No need for dinner or the wipe :D Just shoot me a PM I will help where I can.

Sully, I still have the converter I went 9.57 with a few years ago, it's in the parts for sale section.

norbs said:
Sorry to interupt the bashing , but is kenne bell still in business?
Yes he is still around but mainly deals with mustang stuff. He doesn't have any buick specific stuff for sale :rolleyes: It ain't hard to figure out why either :tongue:

I can't wait to go to Reynolds, this should be great :D

V6RACER said:
Cal, get the rest of the stuff on the way. I'm ready to get both these motors together. I'll be like Kearney, one in the engine bay and the back up in the trailer.
damn Jason moving from MS to FL must have given you deep pockets.

TurboIndian said:
damn Jason moving from MS to FL must have given you deep pockets.

Nope, just been saving since BG. I knew that I wanted to build a good bottom end. Now I have the $$ ready and should be running at Reynolds on the new bullet. I will have old faithful ready as well, going to fix the crank and put it back together for a spare..That is the engine that I have been using for the past 7 years.