max for a 70BB-P trim 82a/r three bolt

V6 Beast said:
Bowling Green I had a 200.... Norwalk I had 200. Before Indy I put 400 in so 1st time with borrowed converter, Ordered my converter but it didn't get here before Salem and since I won Indy with it, I ran the loose one again. So it's 1 event dumbass before we knew what change was needed. Hard to test 400 converter in a 200 tranny. More lies and BS.. that is your MO these days Dave. Try the truth out once in a while. It will do you good. :biggrin:

You know I could give a **** what you think Dave so I won't be wasting any more of my time explaining anything to you.

If you or your guru had any talent you would know what your car wanted after using the 200 trans and converter, then hit the nail on the head with the 400 converter selection.

Just keep doing it your way 9.90@136 it seems to be working out for you. :rolleyes:

Sully, I just figured out what is different in our combos.

DLS built engine best in the business.

Tune by Cal Hartline best in the business.

9.23@147

vs.

I think we all know who your 3rd rate part supplier and tuner is.

an occasional 9.90@136 between blow ups

There is one other difference Dave...

1 car is driven by an a$$hole

and I drive the other one.

Now I am done with you.

V6 Beast said:
There is one other difference Dave...

1 car is driven by an a$$hole

and I drive the other one.

Now I am done with you.

LOL!!!! Hey Sully no hard feelings...my offer is still open, if you want to buy me dinner sometime I will fill you in on what is keeping you so slow. :D :D

top gun, you didn't build the motor or tune it and you're bragging about how it runs? :confused: I guess I just don't understand :confused:

Can't we all get along?? lol

Boy, I can't wait until Reynolds to get the cobwebs out.. :tongue:

OBTW, I know what is keeping me slow...

My Pocketbook! :D

8AV8 said:
top gun, you didn't build the motor or tune it and you're bragging about how it runs? :confused: I guess I just don't understand :confused:

I just write blank checks to the engine builder and tuner, they call me when the car is ready to go. :rolleyes:

Are they hiring at your job...wait...you probably are the owner. Must be nice, you can go as fast as you want to spend. I would probably do the same if I was blessed with the cheese.

top gun said:
I just write blank checks to the engine builder and tuner, they call me when the car is ready to go. :rolleyes:

Hey at least you drive it! :biggrin: :wink:

BTW, I was looking around for a pic on T6P that Travis posted from BG in hopes of restoring the love in TSM~

Attachments

• where is the love.JPG
    where is the love.JPG
    40 KB · Views: 280
So how many of all those GTQ turbos with the extra 25HP are running 147 mph and the 9.23 times?

Or isn't it the turbo after all?

That was the topic right? :p

Or was it blank checks and BS? :rolleyes:

86brick said:
Hey at least you drive it! :biggrin: :wink:

BTW, I was looking around for a pic on T6P that Travis posted from BG in hopes of restoring the love in TSM~

I dont think all 3 guys there are chumy,But i think 2 are :)

salvageV6 said:
So how many of all those GTQ turbos with the extra 25HP are running 147 mph and the 9.23 times?

Blank checks or not,The 9.23 at 147 isnt BS

salvageV6 said:

I heard a rumor Bill Zair ran some big numbers (nearly 150!! :eek: ). Not sure of the turbo.

D!ck Kereny is getting close. He has run some conservative 9.4's with his 231" motor. Since no one has run faster, I have held off turning the boost up.
Reynolds is the race where the TSM guys usually let it all hang out. I expect personal bests from Don Palumbo, Phil McGloin, Jason White, D!ck Kerney, and Roy Garcia (forgetting someone :confused: ).

salvageV6 said:

From what I read it is a lot of BS. I have been looking for the squeeze on Dave's car for a while, but he must have paid big $$ to somebody who hid it well since he does nothing but drive. I also heard rumors(might be BS though) that Cal slid a hybrid 70 with some tricked out experimental exhaust wheel out the back door from some airboat project he was working on. Finally, rumors he is running some oxygenated fuel, but I have seen fresh cans of C-16 poured into it, but who knows what additive he adds when nobody is looking. :eek:

You know what they say, if you don't get caught it aint cheating........

top gun said:
LOL!!!! Hey Sully no hard feelings...my offer is still open, if you want to buy me dinner sometime I will fill you in on what is keeping you so slow. :D :D

Dave I will buy you dinner for a week if you can tell me why I am so slow. Heck I would caddy you anywhere for a week and wipe your chops after you eat. Get me over the hump...... :biggrin:

8AV8 said:
Are they hiring at your job...wait...you probably are the owner. Must be nice, you can go as fast as you want to spend. I would probably do the same if I was blessed with the cheese.

It's not like the stuff on Dave's car isn't available to the rest of the racers.

Seems to me that he has the car pretty well dialed in considering it runs the number at just about any outing... not just once.

Ted A. said:
Finally, rumors he is running some oxygenated fuel, but I have seen fresh cans of C-16 poured into it, but who knows what additive he adds when nobody is looking. :eek:

You know what they say, if you don't get caught it aint cheating........

Funny you should mention that Ted, I heard Dave was adding some of that Propylene Oxide to his C16... This is an old trick that he apparently learned from Jimmy D' Alessandro :wink: