ME-R Driveability

Steve Y

As time went on, there have been many improvements to the ME-R as far as driveability is concerned. Anyone who wants to upgrade to the new version can do so by contacting me.
Basically it was a gas milage thing. It likes fuel for wicked throttle response, there ain't no doubt about that.
The milage has been improved to a degree without a loss of throttle response or overall performance. HWY cruise milage at a steady speed can be dialed in pretty close and it is not unusual to get 20mpg or higher. Cars with the large injectors won't do quite as well, it is a spray pattern thing I suspect.

Someone with less than a stellar reputation has been pushing the driveability issue as a way to promote their own device and I am growing a little frustrated by it.

There are no major driveability issues that I am aware of, even on older units if the operator has tuning skills, to some degree, and has proper tuning equipment.
Cheap upgrades have been offered. Tech support is almost always available.

People need not be hesitant about coming to me first with any problems. Sure, there have been problems, and a lot of them were solved with manipulation of paramaters.
A great majority of problems have been mechanical issues.

New units need not be booted on pos 0, Can boot on any position.

There has been great success using the R version both on the track and off.

This stuff is fun for me, I am not in it for the money. Just want to see people happy :)

Thanks,

Steve Y

Steve is a great guy doing good things for the buick community. He's been there everytime i've needed him. Customer service is outstanding! Not to mention the good ol' ME-R isnt too bad either. Thanks again Steve!

:D

wants a tr said:
Steve is a great guy doing good things for the buick community. He's been there everytime i've needed him. Customer service is outstanding! Not to mention the good ol' ME-R isnt too bad either. Thanks again Steve!

:D

I second that! Steves a great fella and will help you in solving any problem that may arrise, excellent tech support! Thanks Steve....

Raymond

Scott Atk said:
See sig. for newest 9 sec. stock block car running an ME-R.
THANKS STEVE !!

YEAH DUUDE!!!! Awesome job Scott!! Was a pleasure to meet/watch you race. Car is bad asssssss!!

Buddy, with the injectors you have I would be surprised if you plugged it in and it didn't run perfect out of the box running default paramaters.

Steve

Steve Y said:
Buddy, with the injectors you have I would be surprised if you plugged it in and it didn't run perfect out of the box running default paramaters.

Steve

Just what I wanted to hear. When my MAF takes a dump, I will upgrade. What is a rough ballpark of the upgrade to the MER from the ME?

Give me an email when you can and we'll figure something up for your combo.

Thanks,

Steve

I'll jump in on this one. ME-R has been very good to me. Drivability ( after dialing in a few parameters ) has been stellar! Throttle response is crisp, even with 95's. With 72's I got 21+ mpg. Great job Steve!!! Brian Hynes

I have the ME-R setup and I tell you one thing. My car never ran better messing w/ other chips. On top of that, Steve was there for me even before I installed my first chip all the way up to now with the new upgrade installed. He puts in alot of work and time on tweaking the product for us, and still finds the time to keep track of each one of us that uses his chips. Bottom line:Great guy, great product.

Alan Ferrer

I am loving my ME-R Steve! With my 75lb injectors I have been getting 27mpg on the highway, running about 70mph or so. Keep those cool upgrades coming!

Stand up guy with customer support next to none :) . goes out of his way to help . :) . ME-R runs great on the street ! i was planning on sending my ME-R in when I take the car of the road and getting the timing bump up a few degrees . good time to get the upgrade :) .

I Have Ben Working With Steve For A While, Excellent Cusotmer Service, Very Helpful And Very Friendly. Doesn't Act Like A Sales Person But More As A Friend. Thanks Steve.

Brandon