Memorial Thread To Kasci Weaver!

Words can't explain .....Take care Brother see you and the Kids Tonight......Randy and the Family

OMG..... I am so sorry to hear this sad news. Our condolences to your family. May God be with you in this difficult time. Jeremy Walters and Family

Just got off the phone with Brian, bub anytime, I'm hear for you. Kasci was one of the sweetest people you would ever meet as anyone who had the pleasure of meeting her will tell you. God bless her and give you and your family strenght ! Daniel and Emily Ray

Very sorry to hear this. May Kasci rest in peace. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Brian. :(

Brian, I am so very sorry for your loss. My sincerest sympathies to you and your family.

Joey and Angie Warren:(

Sorry to hear about your loss but keep in mind this is a new beginning for her. You will see her again. Keep the faith.

There are no words for this tragedy. Just know that lots of folks are thinking about you and are there for you.
Godspeed
Mike & Marianne

DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent been on the board enough and just read about this.

BRIAN, I feel for you brother. If I can do anything, please let me know. I'm soooo sorry. My heart is sunk man, I really dont know what to type. Sorry man.

With complete sincerety -------Jeremy

Brian,

I too just heard the news and my sincerest condolences to you and your family on your loss.

Andrew Pace

Brian, my deepest condolences to you and your family. I will be praying for you. If you need anything please do not hesitate to call.
Bubba Nicholson

Brian i can feel ur pain i lost a girlfiend of 4 years to a drinkin and driving accident 2 yrs ago be strong and know shes in a better place now..my heart goes out to you and ur family...Corey Camper

Brian,
I'm so sorry to hear the news. My sincere condolences for you and your family.

Mark

Our prayers will be with you.

Brian so sorry to hear!, Our prayers will be with you.

Please, If there is anything we can do to help let us know.. One day at a time. It is the only thing that helps ... our love to you