Mildest flat tappet cam avail. for the GN?

Is a flat tappet cam swap worth the effort and $$? What's the price difference between a roller set up vs. non roller?
Also, what lifters are you going to use with the new flat tappet?

I am tapped right now and will have about $500 installed with new flat tappet cam and parts for a roller are around $900 + labor. Labor should be the same though so roughly $600 more for a roller setup...roughly...very roughly.

Is a flat tappet cam swap worth the effort and $$? What's the price difference between a roller set up vs. non roller?
Also, what lifters are you going to use with the new flat tappet?

For your set up, if your running a stock cam and it's not wiped, leave it in there. :)

depending on the cam used roller kit used and if your push rods or timing chain is good its more like $300 to $400 dirence since most roller kits come with the timing chain or push rods. When I went to replace my cam buy the time you added a new cam button and I needed push rods and timing chain the cost was only around $300 more. But thats if you get the cam tapet kit with lifters ,retainers and springs if you get the cam , springs/retainers and use gm lifters well now your even closer say $200 diffrence.

All else equal, my new GM lifters, springs, and Erson cam with new button from T/A came to $369 shipped. Roller cam, lifters, pushrods, springs, and retainers would still be close to $900 after shipping? So without labor, the same job is $500 higher with a roller. Can you reuse stock pushrod when switching to roller? That would lower the cost.

No the push rods are diffrent size. I bought my roller from FT and it came with them I think it was $840 to my door. I had a few bent push rods so needed to repace them any way. you may find out you need to replace yours too. thats $100 more to add to the cost. The cam saved you some cash to some of the comp cams are in the $200 range by them selves. Catch the roller kit when FT has one of there 10% off sales and that gets it below $800 to your door.