my 283 chevy beat a turbo buick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Judging by his spelling, this young man is obviously very confused. He must be thinking of a Monte SS (I actually think an SS would hand him his a$$ also). Also his email mustangboss51@hotmail.com leads me to believe one of his other personalities must have raced the SS. ;)

THats odd... whens the last time anyone saw a "real" gnx on the road. i have never seen one out there in my lifetime.

Originally posted by 1965chevyimpala
just want to pass along a story i cam up to a light in my town when a 1987 GNX pulled up my impala has got a 283 with a 456 rearend and a high rise manifold when the light turrned green we took off i had him all threw my four gears he was mad and sped off at the end just like to tell u all, that buicks are not the only thing that hauls ass!!!;)

Man--i can deal with a silly little troll posting something in the wrong section----but for heaven's sake---have you ever heard of punctuation little troll.

Geoff Hall

Heh... that's like saying my LeSabre T-Type could beat y'all... no one in their right mind would drive a GNX on the street, and they sure wouldn't waste it racing. Troll! :rolleyes:

Here is a picture of me after pulling a friends 283 Powergluide car back to the pits last weekend after the motor seized. Rare 64 Chevelle 2 door wagoon that has run high 11,s with a stock intake and carb.He was running low 13,s that day with his junkyard motor. We got a few looks when i was towing his car back to the pits with my 10.10 dial and his 13.2 This is a VERRY nice car.....But this is NOT a street car !!!!!

Attachments

• pats car.jpg
    pats car.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 352
That's a really nice looking wagon, geno. I could see one of those parked in my garage. The pseudo-Nomad style is rare for sure. Looks evil....

Originally posted by turbolimited
Why the hell is this in tech?

I think the hall monitor (lawyer) lost his way. (Do they let you wear a badge!!!:D
If you look at the top of the page you will see this is TURBO LOUNGE and i think its ok to talk about this kind of
stuff....Why the HELL do you care anyhow mr cranky or what::confused:

His first post on our board. Go figure he wants to brag about something.
Just another troll :rolleyes:

bring it

man u guys have a real temper, well if u talk the talk why dont you come race ur buicks my impala just layed down a 11.89 at 109mph so kiss my a$$!

Originally posted by geno

I think the hall monitor (lawyer) lost his way. (Do they let you wear a badge!!!:D
If you look at the top of the page you will see this is TURBO LOUNGE and i think its ok to talk about this kind of
stuff....Why the HELL do you care anyhow mr cranky or what::confused:
Wooooops!
sorry bout that, I hadn't had my coffee yet. Interesting kill though.;)
How'd you know I was a hall monitor in 6th grade?? hehe

timeslips

scan the timeslips squirrel and attach them to your post. hey, i own another car...it's a chevy too...well, it looks like a regal. LOL
SCAN IT SQUIRREL!! u can do it!

Let's break this story down just a bit

i came up to a light in my town when a 1987 GNX pulled up...
Like WE need to be told it's a 1987? (Sounds a bit "rehearsed"?)

my impala has got a 283 with a 456 rearend and a high rise manifold
High-rise manifold? Is THAT all the info we get? Are we talking an Edelbrock Z-28 "high-rise" knockoff, or a Weiand tunnel with a pair of Barry Grant's on top? If MY car was capable of killing a GNX, I'd be spilling some beans!!

when the light turrned green we took off i had him all threw my four gears he was mad and sped off at the end
At the end of WHAT? The road? Town? The day? "The race"? I wonder if the alleged GNX was even racing!

justt like to tell u all, that buicks are not the only thing that hauls ass!!!
Uh, this isn't a "ford's/chevy's/dodges SUCK" board! Believe it or not, some of us actually own OTHER cars! <gasp>!

well if u talk the talk why dont you come race ur buicks my impala just layed down a 11.89 at 109mph so kiss my a$$!
Son, if you'd take a few moments to read a few threads, and check out a few signatures, you may just find that roughly HALF the fine buick owners here could undercut an 11.89 on a bad day!

I don't wanna throw flames, but it just seems like a rehearsed story meant only to provoke the masses! If you want to discuss cars and such in a gentlemanly fashion, we're all ears! Otherwise....well, you've already SEEN otherwise!
;)

I can't believe this moron continues to get posts on this BS. I will say it one more time----learn punctuation.Your posts would be a little more believable if you didn't sound like you had a 6th grade education.:rolleyes: Like it was said above,half of the members could hand you your ass---the other half know you are full of it.Good luck in the future,

Geoff Hall

Re: bring it

Originally posted by 1965chevyimpala
man u guys have a real temper, well if u talk the talk why dont you come race ur buicks my impala just layed down a 11.89 at 109mph so kiss my a$$!

Only 109 :eek:

OMG what a slug!!!

Since you're nothing more than a low life troll that won't even post a sig, or a profile so that one of us could challenge your slug, that's impossible. No one even knows what state you're in.

Go away little boy, your worse than the ricers

Dave, I'd expect more out of you. Now you're going to jump on his back, too?

Gees. Give him a break. He probably didn't explain that the 11.89@109 was because he let up at the end. The poor kid just doesn't want anyone else to know the REAL potential of his car. ;) :rolleyes:

Based on the technical info provided and taking his modesty into account, I'll bet that Impala would be good for mid 10s. :D

I'd write more, but it's 8:31...past my bedtime.

;) Jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.