My BBC '86 GN

The turbo cars are just awesome for the street and several select races.

I have an 87...with some of the usual mods.

But, I'am a serious bracket racer...

I use this...below...

When you can do a 7.90 week after week you can tell me how great your 6 is...

Who are you directing this at? The turbo 6's are great. Sick power from a lot of them. Mine has a 555 ci BBC. Have fun with your bracket racing. I've run a heads up 8 second drag radial car. Try building a class spec car and running 8's on drag radials, on a PRO .400 tree, HEADS UP. Then tell me how fun it is to run the same time over and over on a slow tree and throttle stop.

Point being, do what you do. You like your style racing, I DON'T. Then again, I didn't crash you post knocking anyone.

Who are you directing this at? The turbo 6's are great. Sick power from a lot of them. Mine has a 555 ci BBC. Have fun with your bracket racing. I've run a heads up 8 second drag radial car. Try building a class spec car and running 8's on drag radials, on a PRO .400 tree, HEADS UP. Then tell me how fun it is to run the same time over and over on a slow tree and throttle stop.

Point being, do what you do. You like your style racing, I DON'T. Then again, I didn't crash you post knocking anyone.

I wasn't knocking you, I was getting behind your BBC.

I think it came out wrong. We also run x275 with a firebird.

Point being, not everyone runs a 6 for a number of different reasons.

I wasn't knocking you, I was getting behind your BBC.

I think it came out wrong. We also run x275 with a firebird.

Point being, not everyone runs a 6 for a number of different reasons.

Yeah, I took it a little the wrong way. If you look back the BS I got it was a year ago, so I wasnt thinking of that. It's an old post. I appreciate your support, but still dont like knocking others. I didnt like that crap I took, so that was why I jumped on your getting at the 6 guys. Once I get things ironed out (and more money), I may give X275 a shot. Good luck with your cars. No harm, no foul.