Need a head count for Florida Event

Thanks Al...

Ok.. added names.. keep em coming.. looking good.

Weakest Link
IrvJR
OpelTwinTurbo
JDSGNX
RichieHIPSI
Boost
HighPSI
BMason
DougsfastZ
ZAD
Bill from Champion
Razor
Jim Crews
Louie L.
III's 87 GN
Brett Haynes
Al Shapiro
Don Palumbo
V6Beast

Thats 19.. getting there

If we are going to have to let other cars in let me know...I can come up with 3-5 Ferds That would pay and show up. Just a heads up.

Any of you young lads from the SE or even from up north

whose tracks are full of snow care to join ?

COME ON DOWN, boys;) Come on down and have some fun in the sun...

19 and counting, need 21 more.

Julio...

see if you can spreak with a Moderator to make the thread a sticky for a few days in the "Lounge" to get more exposure. Not every body visits the "Florida" section and others from the southeast might love to get away from the snow to play with their toys for a short week end.;)

Originally posted by Razor
Thanks Al...

Ok.. added names.. keep em coming.. looking good.

Weakest Link
IrvJR
OpelTwinTurbo
JDSGNX
RichieHIPSI
Boost
HighPSI
BMason
DougsfastZ
ZAD
Bill from Champion
Razor
Jim Crews
Louie L.
III's 87 GN
Brett Haynes
Al Shapiro
Gnmaster2004
Fat Buba
Jeff Kitchen

Thats 20.. getting there

Unless more step up to the plate, i'm pulling the plug.

Need 5g's to rent the track. 20 cars wont cut it.

GRNDNL, Jan 25th is the cutoff date, i'll see who's posted.. if by then we have at least 35-40 then we can have our day. I can round up some Fords.. I would rather not and keep it all Buick, but... i'm not going upside down on this. ;)

We need 3500 to secure the track.

Hows that for being open :)

I will be going to "bat" for this event this week with all the local guys to see if we can get the car count up...we will see what happens..

-Alex

Alex, whats up withthe guys that were here in Bradenton in December. I would of thought they'd be interested in something like this. Orlando, Jorge, Wayne, etc...

Time's running out...

WTF I guess everybody hates Florida and nice weather.....

To the contrary. It was 2 degrees here on Monday night. It is kind of difficult for most to make such plans on short notice. Many of the northerners have their cars stored for the winter. I have been asking since Nov. 19th about the race. Had the Buick community more notice, car count would be up. I still thank those who stepped forward to try to get the event organized.

Where is all the Florida support? :confused:

John

Originally posted by opeltwinturbo
Where is all the Florida support? :confused:

John

All the racers in Florida are on the list. :rolleyes:

6 weeks is plenty for Florida cars. I expected a better turnout, but thats why I tried to fix sumthen that was broken.

Looks like a no go. It is, what it is.. thanks for stepping up and supporting. really.

Originally posted by Razor

Problem is $$$ involved. If we can get enough cars coming and committment, not an issue. I'm currently working on trying to get some sponsors(vendors) for this event to reduce fees.

I have to correct myself, problem isnt money, its getting Buick powered race cars.

did you get the guys from Richmond on the list before you dropped idea? Bobby, Mason, and a few others? I was going to ask my wife tonight......well, it's a no go?
Anybody call the vet from Roanoke,VA? Allen? Any Maryland boys?
Scott