Need a head count for Florida Event

not that it helps a whole lot, but my name isn't on the list posted with 20 names on it. That would make it 21 , Don Palumbo

Julio,
Let's get an up to date head count and make the 25th the cut off. If we don't have enough cars by then, we can either cancel the event or see what the cost per car would be.

Don, I truly apologize for not adding your name. Done.

The 25th is the cutoff date. Over the last few days no other cars have stepped up.

When I see only 21 :) cars show interest.. And with plenty of time from end of Feb to May for BG to get any issue resolved.. what can I say.

Updated Racers list

Weakest Link
IrvJR
OpelTwinTurbo
JDSGNX
RichieHIPSI
Boost
HighPSI
BMason
DougsfastZ
ZAD
Bill from Champion
Razor
Jim Crews
Louie L.
III's 87 GN
Brett Haynes
Al Shapiro
Gnmaster2004
Fat Buba
Jeff Kitchen
Don Palumbo

Thats 21.. getting there

Originally posted by Razor
Updated Racers list

Weakest Link
IrvJR
OpelTwinTurbo
JDSGNX
RichieHIPSI
Boost
HighPSI
BMason
DougsfastZ
ZAD
Bill from Champion
Razor
Jim Crews
Louie L.
III's 87 GN
Brett Haynes
Al Shapiro
Gnmaster2004
Fat Buba
Jeff Kitchen
Don Palumbo
GRNDNL

Thats 22.. getting there

Julio,
I received a couple of calls today. Please add:

GNJanie
Dave Dupois
Greg Harmon

I have 3-5 guys interested so far. 1 or 2 are fairly solid. What is the last possible day to commit on this? Some guys are working on getting their cars back up and running, etc...

Updated Racers list

Weakest Link
IrvJR
OpelTwinTurbo
JDSGNX
RichieHIPSI
Boost
HighPSI
BMason
DougsfastZ
ZAD
Bill from Champion
Razor
Jim Crews
Louie L.
III's 87 GN
Brett Haynes
Al Shapiro
Gnmaster2004
Fat Buba
Jeff Kitchen
Don Palumbo
GRNDNL
GNJanie
Dave Dupois
Greg Harmon

Thats 25.. getting there

Originally posted by blackshoebox
I have 3-5 guys interested so far. 1 or 2 are fairly solid. What is the last possible day to commit on this? Some guys are working on getting their cars back up and running, etc...

Next Teusday the 25th. Thats one month prior. That gives one month to get the track the $$$ and fill any empty spots so we're not left hanging. That also makes us give a firm committment to the track for that day. We need 3500 to secure the track. I can come up with 15 other cars to make the number. Altho I want this to be a pure Buick powered race.

We could wait till the last day.. if somebody wanted to cover the track $$$. I just am not in a financial position to do so. Or want to be left hanging.

TSM South Eastern guys are gonna be toast this year. They need three races(BR, Ryenolds,???), this could of been one. Guess they'll have to trailer up to Norwalk, Vegas, or ???

Not my call.

10 more cars.. track can be secured.

Julio,
Scott did inform me that we can run TSM if I oversee the class. I will gladly do so. I dont know if that in it self will bring any more cars in. Most of the TSM racers have already checked in...

It would be ....

I will again ask who is in for TSM??????????????.

Obviously I will be there with the black car if i can get it together.If not ill enter my street car in TSM.

Keith E
Sully
Roy G
Fat Bubba????

Who were the guys at Reynolds with the white 10 sec that ran TSM. They were hanging out with the LAZ crew? Is he maybe coming ?

Are any of the VA area cars going to jump in ???

Maybe we can get Gary Harmon and Don Palumbo to play with us... Both of the guys have TSM performance

Speak Up now...
:D

Originally posted by Louie L.

Obviously I will be there with the black car if i can get it together.If not ill enter my street car in TSM.

Hurry up and get that black car running, I'm probably going to need to run your street car (things probably faster than my car anyway), my junk is still all spread all over the garage......:rolleyes:

Louie, the white car is Richie's.. he's on the list. Hell his motor is apart and he's stepped up to the plate.

T-minus a few days..

Thoughts?

Very well so it looks like this for TSM.

Me
Keith E
Sully
Roy G
Richie
Fat Bubba
GNmaster

VA guys speak up !

Hopefully we'll have some late arrivals...

have not had a chance to talk to anybody down here.

Keith you are A REAL TROOPER ! All the way from Wisconsin, you are the BEST...way to go, WELCOME. Try to make it for the Friday nite test and tune event.;)

We should be ready by then, Laz pulled the engine out Saturday to freshen it up. Great to see Greg Harmon is "tagging" along. Those Harmons are an asset to the Palm Tree Posie. Has anybody tried to get a hold of Willard ?

TSM Point Series Reminder

For those of you wanting to participate in the TSM Point Series, you need to pay your $50 annual registration fee prior to making any qualifying passes. I'm assuming Louie will be glad to administer the collection of said funds. :)

Speaking of racing, is there going to be a bracket race set up?

or

Radial 93 octane class like last year?

Re: Hopefully we'll have some late arrivals...

Originally posted by Boost
Has anybody tried to get a hold of Willard ?

He's already on the list under his screen name.

Julio: You can add John Iwanzyk (IMM specialties) to the list.

K. So the 25th has come and gone (alright, 1 hour left...)

What is the fate of this event? Can I add it to the TSM Point Series Schedule? I sure hope so! :cool: