Need a head count for Florida Event

Razor

Forum tech Advisor
Staff member
Ok, Bradenton cannot happen due to circumstances beyond my control. We have the opportunitty to rent OSW Orlando on Feb 26th for a full day 8 hours racing. Track will be fully race prepped. And it is possible to run the Friday nite test-n-tune program making it sort of a 2 day event. Track on Friday nites..= zero prep.

Problem is $$$ involved. If we can get enough cars coming and committment, not an issue. I'm currently working on trying to get some sponsors(vendors) for this event to reduce fees.

Projected 40-50 cars=approx 100.00 per car with driver. 10.00 per spectator.

I will not make any proceeds from this event. I'll be paying my way as well. Actually only the track will. My intent is to get our cars together. Time is of the essence in making this happen if it will.

Car show will be allowwed, moneys will be collected prior to the event using paypal, check, or MC/Visa. No tickets will be sold day of event at the gate. These are rules set forth by the track.

If there is any interest, please post so we can move further and make this happen.

Please.. I understand the $$$ thing, its 5k to rent the track. But you will get the track to yourself pretty much to do as you please. with 40 cars=no wait. And your in Orlando :D

Please keep the thread on interest only. No "I cant make it" posts.

If there is interest, i'll setup a special paypal account for this event.

I'm trying guys.. report back. The track has no issue with us doing a TSM event.

Ok, Bradenton cannot happen due to circumstances beyond my control. We have the opportunitty to rent OSW Orlando on Feb 26th for a full day 8 hours racing. Track will be fully race prepped. And it is possible to run the Friday nite test-n-tune program making it sort of a 2 day event. Track on Friday nites..= zero prep.

Problem is $$$ involved. If we can get enough cars coming and committment, not an issue. I'm currently working on trying to get some sponsors(vendors) for this event to reduce fees.

Projected 40-50 cars=approx 100.00 per car with driver. 10.00 per spectator.

I will not make any proceeds from this event. I'll be paying my way as well. Actually only the track will. My intent is to get our cars together. Time is of the essence in making this happen if it will.

Car show will be allowwed, moneys will be collected prior to the event using paypal, check, or MC/Visa. No tickets will be sold day of event at the gate. These are rules set forth by the track.

If there is any interest, please post so we can move further and make this happen.

Please.. I understand the $$$ thing, its 5k to rent the track. But you will get the track to yourself pretty much to do as you please. with 40 cars=no wait. And your in Orlando :D

Please keep the thread on interest only. No "I cant make it" posts.

If there is interest, i'll setup a special paypal account for this event.

I'm trying guys.. report back. The track has no issue with us doing a TSM event.

If it's not to much more then $100 a car w/driver, I'm down.

I didn't get a chance to meet you in Brandenton, hopefully I will in Orlando.

Doug D

Count me in for and fun filled day of racing. what happens if we get more then 40 cars???

WHO'S ready for some great weather and fast times!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks JD

Doug, Richie.. thank you. Will be in touch. I'd like to keep the number at that price. Any extra's we can drun up.. put it in a pot for brackets? Or other classes.

Cheers..

Keep 'em coming.

We're in...

Let me know where you need the money sent to.;) Time to fine tune for TSM at the Nationals.;)

The following racers commited to racing on the other thread:

Weakest Link
IrvJR
OpelTwinTurbo

Weakest Link
IrvJR
OpelTwinTurbo
JDSGNX
RichieHIPSI
Boost
HighPSI
BMason
DougsfastZ
ZAD
Bill from Champion
Razor :D

Keep em coming....

Im in

I have 2 other car owners to make contact with. So thats easily 3 cars there.

I'm in!

Razor:

I responded on the other board, I guess I should have looked here first!:rolleyes: I'm sure Peterkin is in too!

-Bobby

Ok.. added names.. keep em coming.. looking good.

Weakest Link
IrvJR
OpelTwinTurbo
JDSGNX
RichieHIPSI
Boost
HighPSI
BMason
DougsfastZ
ZAD
Bill from Champion
Razor
Jim Crews
Louie L.
III's 87 GN
Brett Haynes

Thats 16.. let's get the number to 40..

If not.. I may let some Honda's in.. :eek:

:D

orlando race

you can count me in. i'm good for $100.00. need to know when and where to send money. thanks

Thanks Al...

Ok.. added names.. keep em coming.. looking good.

Weakest Link
IrvJR
OpelTwinTurbo
JDSGNX
RichieHIPSI
Boost
HighPSI
BMason
DougsfastZ
ZAD
Bill from Champion
Razor