New DSE Rear Coil over kit coming soon!

scot w.

GNSperformance.com
DSE has designed a new G-Body rear coil over kit that offers two lower mounting points. One is for the drag racers which raises the car 1" for the taller tires without having to adjust the shock and the other is for handling/street, simply un-bolt the lower shock and move it to the other mount! The prototypes are done and have been tested and will be going into production by the end of the month. These are a direct bolt in application. As soon as I receive more information I will post here.

Scot W.

Great...thanks Scot:rolleyes:, like im not poor enough. Of course my addiction wont let me go without them...mmmmm new parts!!!:D

:biggrin:

This thread is useless without pics! :cool: Im interested in the results.

Also will these have threaded shock bodies or a way to make small adjustments? Lets say the lower position isnt quite low enough, and i want to drop it another 1/2 in.

Scot,

Any idea how much they will lower a car from stock height?

I am very interested in these.

Rob

they have a front coil over?
Not for the G-body right now, they are working on it as we speak.. They will be different than just bolting in a coil over shock to the stock mounting areas. The DSE set up will alter the way it mounts, thus improving the geometry.

SW

Yes as a matter of fact! They are finished with the prototypes and gone into production but I have to wait for Kyle & Stacy to return from the Goodguy's event to get pricing and availability.

Once I have that I will report back...

Scot W,

The DSE coil over Rear shocks are now available and in a week or so the front coil overs will be as well.

For pricing give us a call at (865)680-4008

SW.

hello; What is a coil over spring suppose to do? I had a friend whos coil springs where weak and he got a coil over shocks to compensate. It worked and he got a deal on them somewhere but what is the deal with them?
IBBY