New GN powered Mustang project

Good luck!
There is a nice notch roller for sale around here that has ladder bars and has a 10 pt cage. It weighed 3100 lbs with a 250 lb driver and a bbf. Im so tempted

Humm... Kevin..You must not like 8 sec time slips:);)... Your current setup in a notch is a EASY 8.89 or lower:p.. I would be tempted... and jealous at the same time:D

That is INSANE.... I think I am going to piss of the Ford purist by puting a GN engine in my SVO...

Hoping for first track day with out issues this Thursday. If all goes well ill.upload videos asap thanks for all the.great comments guys

Maybe ill seeya then ill be there with 1985gn and his turbo ls

This is way car sits now
20120922_080938.jpg

still having probs with meth pump not coming on and i beleive no more thursday track days at acto from what iv been told, figures fml

Finally got to goto track opening night at atco, drove over hour and a half to get there, never actually made complete 100% clean pass but best pass spinning and blowing an intercooler pipe at top end car was able to bust off a 9.8 @122...

Car still has more in it and more suspence work to dial in

PS this motor will be listed FOR SALE shortly as well thx

I have a pretty much stock 109 complete motor with a few performance bolt ons.Im not that great with v6 turbo setups my we4 regal runs okay but should be much faster.Im a buick v8 guy.Are you selling the complete set up?