NEW MEMBER....Pics of my cars + wishes

You have Very Nice Cars. I admire Any Turbo Powered Car. I have owned Turbo Cars since early 90's from a Talon, Sprint, and the GN. Do a Search and you will find a few of awsome Buick Builders to build it the way you like it.
But nothing is like a Turbo Engine backed with an Automatic Trans with a Brake. The Shock will shake you up.

Once again VERY NICE CARS...:cool:

Joe

Thanks man. I'm the same way. I'm just a turbo guy.

BTW, second GN on the way. ;)

Making tons of HP is not the problem or issue around the buickmotorsport gear heads....Putting the power to the pavement (60 ft) is the task here and alway been. That AWD LANBO might be the solution. have any of these car ever when into the 8`s 7`s in the 1/4. and whats the top speed on that thing?. (I believe) A buick is in gunesis book with 220mph top speed for 1986 (the sweet years).

I have a bike fully work. it think will keep up with you.
here you go.:biggrin: I STILL LOVE:redface: THAT CAR...

IMG_1519.jpg

IMG_1518.jpg

IMG_1521.jpg

race cam, port &polish heads, 8 inch extended swing arm, air ride, and NOS.

I get to Daytona FL in 12-14 hrs...(CB radio helmet)

DAMN! nice cars man and i thought i was the only one here with import back ground! LOL and i thought my 300hp turbo/nitrious civic was fast LOL!!! very nicely done with all of them man!

Nice bike man i have a gsxr 600 with a 1000 swap and some mods, i have to have some way of going fast since the regal itsnt ready yet LOL!
l_20a7b4ce795b9b3c6fdde4d105c6ba87.jpg

l_ce9b031303a0633afba4b17ee6b60f78.jpg

l_e600ca59d5d6845ea8b692e36d95cffa.jpg

ha ha ha prob the only thing my bike could handle is your newly bought gn LOL if that! LOL agian nice cars!:D

Nice Rides!

You truly have a nice stable of cars. Very unique and IMMACULATE! With the tasteful mods you make to your cars and WIDE variety of styles you will fit in quite well with this crowd. WELCOME! "Looking pretty VERDE!" Sorry I couldn't help myself. :D

You truly have a nice stable of cars. Very unique and IMMACULATE! With the tasteful mods you make to your cars and WIDE variety of styles you will fit in quite well with this crowd. WELCOME! "Looking pretty VERDE!" Sorry I couldn't help myself. :D

Thank you. The aesthetics of the car are pretty much just as important to me as the performance. I like the cars to be tasteful but unique at the same time. Subtle mods that make the cars look like they are supposed to be that way. No jutting wings, ugly body kits, etc.....and hopefully I can accomplish the same thing with the Grand Nationals. :D

Here are a couple new ones of the Supra. I'll have pics of the GN's in just about 10 days.

supranew1.jpg

supranew2.jpg

supranew3.jpg

supranew4.jpg

supranew5.jpg

supranew6.jpg

supranew7.jpg

dear god I want that car!!!!!

I'll be in vegas here in a bit to see the police at the mgm, I'll be keeping an eye out for the supra!!!!!

dear god I want that car!!!!!

I'll be in vegas here in a bit to see the police at the mgm, I'll be keeping an eye out for the supra!!!!!

Pics of your car never get old:D truly a work of art...

Thank you gentlemen.

Bad Azz Cars you have. What size tire's do you have on that Supra. :eek:

They are BFG G-Force Drag Radials 315/30/18's. I have MT ET Streets waiting at home for me when I get back from business this weekend, so they will go on next.

WOW! Great cars! Your a very lucky guy! Congrats on the GN! I think you will find that late 80's GM can be just a much fun as high dollar exotics :D

3 ???? :eek: Street, full blown racecar & what's the third for ? :confused:

Just wait. It's a car that is pretty well known. I just liked it because it was something different and the builder is pretty reputable. :tongue:

Just wait. It's a car that is pretty well known. I just liked it because it was something different and the builder is pretty reputable. :tongue:

Ahhh come on man ! Your killing us with no pics already :rolleyes: ...more details please. BTW, r u going to the GS Nationals ?