New Mexico Turbo Regals

wilkinshc

Some Throttle More Bottle
Hi All,

We having a little get together in Rio Rancho NM (sub of Albuquerque) about 10:00 am on July 10 2005 at:

2104 Southern Blvd
Rio Rancho Nm 87124

No racing facility but just meet, show off cars, pass info, and meet other Turbo Buick owners. We will have hamburger, hot dogs, and some beverages. Location has bathrooms and a/c if needed.

Hope to see some new face from New Mexico.

Chuck

Yo!

:confused: ok were are all the locals at come on now! i know your out there!!

I'LL BE THERE........JUST POINT ME IN THE FOOD DIRECTION! ;) :D :eek:

I'll be there.......Been almost 5 years since we had more than 10 local TR's together (that I know of)

Talked with Jay G and Greg W, both are coming. Mark C is a :confused: going to lake so maybe. Have not been able to contact Roger or Lee so if anyone talks to them, let them know.

I will be bring some parts for sale and recommend anybody else that might have some do so also.

Chuck

I'll try to get ahold of Roger, his car is dead, but maybe he can show up. Is Johnny going to call Tom?

We'll see you there Tom. Heard you did pretty well at the track. Plan on going again soon?

His name is Dave, owner/mechanic @ Automotive experts behind car wash, Golf Course south of Irving..........I don't even think he's registered the car!.........I'll let him know.

Ran a best of 12.56 at 107 with a 1.52 60 ft, don't ask me how!! Got new M\T et street radials and hope to get out there again soon.

Was up!!!

Hey out there anyone else heard of some more people that are going to show. I got a hold of another guy this weekend at a f-body get togther and told him to show..Chuck he is the guy that bought my old billet rims from you :D

Hey Ed,

Breck right? I talked with AL, he had the TTA and sold it. Guess he bought another and should be coming.

Chuck

cool

thats right his name was Breck...And wow Al is still Alive I thought he ran off to some third world counrty or something ;) i have not seen him around in a while....sounds like he is hooked on the TTA's its a big step up from his camaro days :D thats cool more the better i think we are going to fill up that little parking lot really quick like :eek: :cool: i wonder if those guys with the white trucks would park them in the back that day it would give us some more room?? :) oh did i tell you i went to that RSW get together it was alright most of the guys there were at the bar and not tomany out in the parking lot there were some decent cars there mostley f bodys and 350z's a bunch of euros and me and linc showed up...i split after a hour...and picked up tale on the way out some guys in a new cobra kept busting my chops to run them i was trying to behave but i can only be stared at for so long all the way home. so he finally got along side of me from a roll. And he did ok until i SHIFTED :D ....SEE YA.... i should of sprayed him but i was to lazy to flip the switch....you know i am getting older damn arthritus :rolleyes: maybe i should give this thing a tune up.......someday naaaaaaaaaaaah :D

I'll be coming up. I don't think Cliff is going to make it. He might be working. Fuzzy isn't coming up since the GN won't agree with us. Trying to get one more T guy to make it but he's never home.

GNeric said:
I'll be coming up. I don't think Cliff is going to make it. He might be working. Fuzzy isn't coming up since the GN won't agree with us. Trying to get one more T guy to make it but he's never home.

Eric,

Whats wrong with fuzzy's Gn? Maybe we can help.

Ed,

What is RSW? We really do need to tune it in since you changed injectors. Let me know if when you have time.