New Mexico Turbo Regals

R acing
S outh
W est

A local board, a ton of euros...(younger crowd I think :rolleyes: )

Hey guys I think/hope jerry and lee are going I finally got ahold of them but they didnt confirm

I told lee to bring randy also who has jacks old car as for the guy that al sold his ta to is good friends with tom

I also got ahold of josh(new guy) hope he makes it

Johnny

if everyone shows up it should be nice chuck let me know if you need anything as for hambugers and hot dogs

That will be the day.

LOST!! I DONT THINK SO!!!!!
That was me saying "see you" to him :mad:... if i would have lost I would have ripped off one of my fiberglass bumpers and beat him to death with it :D :D ;) No that was a easy kill even with the car ABSOLUTLY RUNNING LIKE CRAP. yea your right though i guess we should tune it though! maybe we can bring the chip burner and the laptop to the July 10th get together incase we need to tweek on anyone elses car's also :cool: You know me i don't like to mess with the MUTANT unless i have to ;) The BS1 option did not even kick in :D :D

Thought that might get your blood pumping. :eek: Better add a couple of pounds to the barbell tonight. :D

Thinking of going to the strip tonight, if anyone wants to ride along.....

;) :D :) :cool: BUMMER I WISH I COULD GO BUT WAS INVITED OVER TO WATCH SOME UFC FIGHTS.....oh i will stop yelling now..woops :D as far as the wieghts it was my anniverssary the other day..so i had plenty of cake and good food to eat so CARBO LOADING for me.....thats mean more plates on the bar at the gym next week....

Fuzzy's car acts like the MAF is out on it. Tried Linc's extra MAF and now he has the Translator on it. Still no difference. New module and coil pack. Tried different computers with different chips. Fuel pressure is rock solid 42. Plenty of volume. Black smoke out the tailpipes. Barely idles but won't drive. Can barely drive it into the garage. I think he tried a different TPS also. All looks normal on TLink. I think he said Brandon made him some new MSD wires to try. Unplug the cam sensor when running and you can hear the difference with injectors getting louder and more smoke out tailpipes. ECT looks fine compared with manual gage. I think that never goes above 180. All grounds good. New routing with Casper's distribution blocks. We are getting to the end. Even Da Godfadda couldn't help over the phone. :eek: We are running out of options.

First one to find the problem gets a free pat on the back.
And an "Atta Boy" :D

Couple of suggestions

1 Check wires going into the maf plug and back a little ways. We had one that a wire that was cut by the fan.

2 Check plug on the back of the ecm and back to the firewall (as much as possible). Ed had a short some where in there(still not sure where). He had the same exact thing happen and we moved the wires around in there and its fine. Acts up from time to time and just moves the wires and walla it fine. :confused:

3 Make sure you have the right chip for the injectors. Mark thought he had 50lb'ers and ended up being 36lbs. It would run but was terrible lean maybe he has the opposite problem. We burn the right chip and ran great.

4 Did he hook up a knock or air/fuel ratio gauge up lately, try disconnecting it if he has. Can't remember exactly what it was but Ed had a problem with his. Ended up changing the way it was wired and then was fine.

5 Nothing else bring it up on a trailer and we can hookup on the direct scan and see if we can help. Most everbody has something here. Linc has coil pack test, Ed Direct Scan, Ed chip burning setup, Jay cam sensor tool, and more.

I know he has the right chip for the injectors. It started acting up during some testing down at MSD. Yasha and Brandon both were trying to figure it out. He had a 50# Thrasher in there originally and we had tried another chip...don't remember who's chip. Then we tried my extra 148ecm. Did the wiggle test on all wiring. Made sure all grounds and power wires were connected and clean. I think he still has the factory knock sensor. He does have the MSD Boost controller on it and I think it ran fine for quite a few dyno pulls with that then started acting up. He was able to drive it home from El Paso but now it's to the point of barely running. I don't think he's tried removing that to see if it changes. He wants to borrow my Cam sensor cap tomorrow to try that. I think he has even put a new crank sensor.

He is heading up there around the 14 or so. Maybe I can convince him to trailer it up there.

I'll be selling my SMC alky kit there if anyone is interested, went from 16psi to 25psi. This is the older "round bottle" kit. Works great, just wanting to "upgrade" to a progressive kit to run even more timing/boost :eek: . Looking to get $215 for it. If you want it, let me know so I can take it out before the meet. You might have to buy a nozzle from Steve, since it's JB welded to the up-pipe. Will be going on the Parts for sale section Monday.

:( they are gone. I have some nice stock ones though :D .

See ya sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY

Roc87

HEY ERIC! Did johnny put a cowl on his car or is that your car in DECPTCN'S garage?? I saw the pics on his cardomain WEBPAGE of the 2 gn's in the garage?? nice to see a garage with more thank one gn in it ;)

I'm guessing it's Johnnys, I helped him put it on, and now I'm sure he wished I wouldn't have because his FP gauge got between the hood and windshield, causing the windshield to crack :eek: .

Get your trunk painted!?

BOTLFED said:
HEY ERIC! Did johnny put a cowl on his car or is that your car in DECPTCN'S garage?? I saw the pics on his cardomain WEBPAGE of the 2 gn's in the garage?? nice to see a garage with more thank one gn in it ;)
That's Johnny's car, alright. ...and , for the record, that 2000 square foot garage is my father in law's--man am I jealous of that.

My Trunk

Well i ran out of time to paint the trunk to many honey do's. So i eill have to go Primer Style. but you will like my new shifter setup i made out of lexan and of course True Value parts :D

roc87 said:
:( they are gone. I have some nice stock ones though :D .

See ya sunday, Sunday, SUNDAY
Too bad. Always keep my cheap a$$ informed with your old parts, though!

Cracked Winshield

welcome to the cracked windsheild club i remember when my hood pins (key type) failed and my carbon fiber hood shuved all four of my gauges THROUGH my winsheild :mad: that sucked. But i tell you what that carbon fiber stuff sure is strong just cracked the hood ...HOOD 1......GAUGES AND GLASS 0 :eek: oh well winsheild fixed but still need to finish straighten out my gauges :p more true value parts :D :D