New Mexico Turbo Regals

roc87 said:
I'll be selling my SMC alky kit there if anyone is interested, went from 16psi to 25psi. This is the older "round bottle" kit. Works great, just wanting to "upgrade" to a progressive kit to run even more timing/boost :eek: . Looking to get $215 for it. If you want it, let me know so I can take it out before the meet. You might have to buy a nozzle from Steve, since it's JB welded to the up-pipe. Will be going on the Parts for sale section Monday.
Eric, there is a good chance I'll take the SMC if it is not yet spoken for....with my new dual fans there is far less room for my square bottle and my pump and connections are getting old. That should hook right up to my existing controller and nozzles, I believe.

This has "RCA" type connections on it for the pump and the low level, I know you could splice it, or just replace the whole thing and sell your kit :confused:

roc87 said:
This has "RCA" type connections on it for the pump and the low level, I know you could splice it, or just replace the whole thing and sell your kit :confused:
Yep, RCA's here as well......I'll buy your whole kit and swap out what's in better condition. I hope there is an ATM nearby the meeting spot.

Hmmmmm! Eric

ERIC while your under there go ahead and pull out the big turbo and maybe the front mount what the hell i'll take the pullys aslo ;) .......i got some old scammer bears i found under my seat and a bunch of scrap metal that i cut off my car I WILL TRADE YOU:D

Throw in a protein bar and you've got a deal.........

...........any fries under there?

Naaaah

:D :( NO WAY! you went too far ;) those are like gold bars to me :D thats ok you keep the parts i will walk next door to true value and fabricate the turbo out of house fan parts and the intercooler out of some wire mesh and copper tubing :eek: :D ;) :) :cool:

yo

ALRIGHT 87SLEEPER will be there also he says theres something wrong with his account i think he is just a INTEL idiot! :D oh wait i work with there to :eek: just messing dude! ;)

For those, that will be coming. I will have a TA Block, TA SI heads, Billet Crank, Billet Rods, Billet Cam, Chip Buring Software, Casper Buick Wiring harness, v4 Intercooler, and other stuff to look at and some to sell. :D

We also have a couple of neat door prizes.

Chuck

I agree. Good turnout. I enjoyed it but it was a little warm. Didn't use enough sun screen. :eek: Met a few new faces and saw some people I haven't seen in years. GLAD to have seen and met you all.

No pics yet. Need to use the rest of the film up. I should have taken pics of my sis-in-law to use them up. ;)

roc87 said:
Thanks for throwin a great get together.

Who's got pix?! :D
It was a blast! I've got about 15~20 pics that I'll post in an hour or two- once I get a chance to upload them.

Thanks

I really appreciated everyone stopping by. The turn out was great. :D It was a little warm, but it could have been in phoenix (those poor guys). :eek:

Ed and I were thinking about trying to put together another meeting at the track. Probably around Oct. so it will be a little cooler, it will also be at night. How many would be interested?

Again we really appreciated the turn out, it was fun.

Count me in!!! In case everyone forgot, it's Al. I have to change my username though (#1326 now....or should I say soon). Thanks to Chuck and Ed (and the MRS.'s) for a great get together.

Looks like I have to wait until I get home, computers here at works says T6P is "web-chat" and is filtered out :( . I don't know why TB.com isn't filtered then :rolleyes: .

Thanks for posting the pics though!

Oh yeah, I'm in for the drags once it cools off some!