Nissan GT-R----your thoughts?

Tell that to the families of those coal miners....

True...

I know that these coal miners don't have alot of choices in terms of career opportunity so that's what they have to do for a living, but it's no surprise that coal mining (or any kind of mining) is dangerous work. Sooner or later...someones gonna die...
Same is true of the aircraft carrier flight decks I used to work on...I knew the risks going in, but I chose that job.

Hazards of the job...that's why we have life insurance through our non-union employers also...

Covers on the job hazards as well as anything that takes us when we're off the job just like a standard policy does. The emplyer picks up the basic coverage which is good typically for 4-5X your annual salary, then the emplyee can add to the coverage with monthly payroll deductions that go direct to the insurance company for the added coverage.
If we are killed while traveling (I travel A LOT)...insurance goes into the bonus rounds...courtesy of the employer....

Non Union industry employees also pay monthly into 401K plans for our retirent planning, and as long as Obama and his Minions doen't jack it all up, we have full medical, dental, fitness, vision, etc.

I'm not saying all unions are bad, so please don't misunderstand me. Some industries probably still need that sort of stucture.

But the primary reason the auto industry in America is dieing....iaint because slowcar bought a used GTR...it's the strangle hold the Unions have on the industry.

Same for airline industry....bunchy grouchy old ladies bumping me with their big @$$es as they negotiate the aircraft isles and telling me to get up and fill my own water cup....cuz they know they can't be fired...

And don't get me started on our Schools...can't even fire a crappy teacher cuz they are protected by the union....so my kid has to pay the price instead...:mad: