no2 to spool turbo

So far nobody in this thread is under consideration for banning, based on what is posted in this thread...

So far nobody in this thread is under consideration for banning, based on what is posted in this thread...

That's what I'm talking about.

Now let's talk about nitrous (n20, not n02) and turbos, and stop with the TSO vs. 224ci meth cars comparisons.

like i said somewhere before, the thing i've always noticed is that donnie seems to over-think, over-complicate, and over-engineer things but he means well. I have to give it to you that you're always willing to share information and i respect the fact that you definitely think outside of the box. I think what set a lot of the criticism and other bs in motion with you is when you posted the thread about what you called a revolutionary tuning discovery and acted like it was going to change everything. Pretty bold statement. Here's my question for you donnie.

I know we aren't comparing apples to apples in our engine programs but we do have one thing in common - the 91.5mm turbo. Why does it take a 400 shot to spool yours? You have an extremely complex nos system compared to mine. I changed transmission setups a couple of months back and have a super tight converter in my car right now - so tight in fact that i can only build about 2psi using the variable-stall and most every other trick i know. I give it 75-100 shot of nos for just a couple of seconds and it's spooled. My system is simple and crude compared to yours - a simple dry shot through a fan jet nozzzle into the inlet pipe. I let the xfi add a little fuel and pull out a little timing just to be safe and that's it. I agree 100% about the rating vs size of nos jets used - it varies from engine to engine but you have to use something as a guideline.

x2 i could have written this statement nearly word for word except the turbo size.

I hope the discussion moves forward in a constructive manner. I will no longer be participating.

My gosh Donnie - I said I was sorry and even sent you a PM but still no reply. Hope you're not sore at me. :confused:

One thing that I have experienced in the Buick community is ALOT of people on here think if you bolt "x" parts onto a motor it will run 10s... Also at the same time when you try something different and build a off the wall combo no one really pay's attention to it.. n02 is something that does wonders for our cars but yet its very rarely used... its also VERY easy to make a mistake that will have you rebuilding your motor.

Just my 2 cents from someone who has played around with a simple wet kit in the up pipe to a direct port setup before :cool:

One thing that I have experienced in the Buick community is ALOT of people on here think if you bolt "x" parts onto a motor it will run 10s... Also at the same time when you try something different and build a off the wall combo no one really pay's attention to it.. n02 is something that does wonders for our cars but yet its very rarely used... its also VERY easy to make a mistake that will have you rebuilding your motor.

Just my 2 cents from someone who has played around with a simple wet kit in the up pipe to a direct port setup before :cool:

It's also easy to make a mistake on your tune and trash your motor, or blow your crap up because your converter has to hit 5k before you launch because you aren't spraying. I really think GN guys don't use nitrous because lots don't understand how friggin awesome it is. We would rather spend $1000 on a front mount intercooler that we don't need at our hp levels, than spend $500 on a wet kit that will add 100 rwhp with a 50-75 shot.