Noble event

I'll there from Arkansas. I know a group of KC guys and a couple guys from Missouri are going. Does anyone have hotel info with room for trailer parking? I need a room for Saturday night.

Thanks Jason

Motel with trailer parking

I'll there from Arkansas. I know a group of KC guys and a couple guys from Missouri are going. Does anyone have hotel info with room for trailer parking? I need a room for Saturday night.

Thanks Jason

Ruby's Inn & Restaurant (405) 527 5577 2105 S. Green Ave. Purcell, OK

Just to let you guys know that Lonnie Diers from Extreme Automatics in Cincinnatti OH will be attending the Buick/Ford event to peck out a few key strokes of tuning.

Is he tuning for just you or will he be a hired gun? Mine will have the tune for the old combo and could use an experianced tuners magic.

Mike

Is he tuning for just you or will he be a hired gun? Mine will have the tune for the old combo and could use an experianced tuners magic.

Mike

I doubt it would be a problem to get Lonnie as a hired gun for ya. Ive never seen him turn down a fellow Buick racer in need. What was the old and new combos so we can have an idea of what was changed?

John Martin

I doubt it would be a problem to get Lonnie as a hired gun for ya. Ive never seen him turn down a fellow Buick racer in need. What was the old and new combos so we can have an idea of what was changed?

John Martin

Good to hear.
Old combo is in my sig. New combo is a .040 over girdled 109 with an eagle crank, K1 rods, 210/215 roller from full throttle and ported GN1s.
Can't wait to meet you guys.

Mike

Better make you reservation at Ruby's now. Dbl bed non smoking is already sold out! Had to to take a single bed room. see ya there

Just made a reservation just in case. Hope they have RV parking. Single bed smoking is still avaliable.

Just made a reservation just in case. Hope they have RV parking. Single bed smoking is still avaliable.
You are going in an RV, but staying in a motel room? :confused: They will let you camp in your RV at the track if that is an issue. At least that is what I have been doing for the last two years.

Carl,

I was told to call and ask for permission to stay at the track. I have not heard back from them. So I "booked" a room just in case. Hopefully I will get to stay at the track.

Carl,

I was told to call and ask for permission to stay at the track. I have not heard back from them. So I "booked" a room just in case. Hopefully I will get to stay at the track.
I see - However, that is the first time I have heard that. When we attend "other" events there it has not been a problem. I will be surprised if you hear back from them. Racers camping there overnight is common and has not seemed to be a problem in the past. Unless someone wanted to be a real AH I don't think that there will be any problems this year either. If so, there is a nice Wal-Mart nearby with a big, well lighted, monitored parking lot that welcomes RV's. That will be my plan "B" at least.

You will be my beacon of light and I shall follow.

I wouldn't think they would take issue with RV's either. I'll just park it right next to the gate in the OKDot right of way.

Can't wait to meet you guys and chew up some Ferds.:biggrin:

You will be my beacon of light and I shall follow.

I wouldn't think they would take issue with RV's either. I'll just park it right next to the gate in the OKDot right of way.

Can't wait to meet you guys and chew up some Ferds.:biggrin:

I am chompin' at the bit! Come on out to Redline tomorrow night to hang out or race with the LSPBC. It is our last organized race event for '07. There should be alot of Buick action going on. :biggrin:

What time does the racing start?
I have been offline all weekend - 18:00 if you did not make it out. If you did, which car were you in? There were a few Buicks out there that I have not seen before.

The car is almost ready
All that is left is to put on the drag radials and top off the alky tank.