Noble Roll Call

JDSfastGN

I'm sure there has already been a thread, but i didnt see it. Who all is going to Noble this year and is there gonna be any caravans goin up there? I am hoping reboard our 20 ft trailor this weekend (anybody done it? is it somewhat easy lol?) I'd like to trailor it just in case something happens up there, but i will end up driving the GN up there if i can't get it done. I just made reservations at Rubys. I will be coming up with .38 special. How strict are they on the rules up there and are they following the NHRA 11.50 rule on DOT tires? Just curious. Thanks guys

Originally posted by JDSfastGN
I'm sure there has already been a thread, but i didnt see it. Who all is going to Noble this year and is there gonna be any caravans goin up there? I am hoping reboard our 20 ft trailor this weekend (anybody done it? is it somewhat easy lol?) I'd like to trailor it just in case something happens up there, but i will end up driving the GN up there if i can't get it done. I just made reservations at Rubys. I will be coming up with .38 special. How strict are they on the rules up there and are they following the NHRA 11.50 rule on DOT tires? Just curious. Thanks guys

Check out this thread http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=135028

There not bad you shouldn't have any problems. I've seen cars in the 11's with no bars running.

I will be there this year too.I have reservations at Ruby's also.I plan on leaving out on the 29th with some of the Dallas folks hopefully.I want to run test and tune before the actual race.

I'll be there! with a few parts to sell...........Meese 3" downpipe and a kirban 3"down pipe with a ported elbow.......

cya there!

I'll be there for the first time this year. Looking forward to meeting all you guys at ruby's friday night.

Yeah baaaabee I'll be there me and Ruby go way back hehehehehehehe;)

I plan to be there with my son and his 87 Turbo T.
Trying to talk the new owner of my (old car) to come.

G McCall

Would Ruby's have any rooms left ? I assume there is parking for trailers.

Im planning on going also. I will be there Friday night to do some test & tune.

Anyone have the number to Ruby's. I want to see if they have any rooms left.

Thanks in advance.

Chris,

Phone # for Ruby's: 405-527-5577 - Parking is great lots of room for trailers!!!

Is James coming?

Originally posted by G McCall
Ruby's still had rooms this morning.

BTW Anyone have an address and/or map to Ruby's ?

they said the address was 1737 s Green, but i do know what city.:D

Originally posted by Chris McDade
Im planning on going also. I will be there Friday night to do some test & tune.

Anyone have the number to Ruby's. I want to see if they have any rooms left.

Thanks in advance.

Here ya go Chris 405-527-5577

I'll be there if I don't have to work that day.
I'm at Ft Sill/Lawton OK.
Looking forward to it!
Frank

Any one from the Houston area that wants to caravan to Noble on Fri. the 29th in the AM. can meet at my shop in conroe. Let me know if you will need race fuel and how much? The Puddin Man will be with us in case anyone needs help tuning their beast.
Please call if you want to join us on the trip north so we know who to expect ,thanks.
Would like to leave early it is a long drive. 8or9am!
Thanks, EJ Howe
shop # 936-539-5222, cell # 936-203-0591.