Noble Roll Call

I've never been before but there is at least 112 available at the track in noble correct?

Yea the track has fuel but I don't remember what grade of octane they have. Maybe someone from the Ok club or someone can remember.

I don't think they have very high octane fuel there.

See Ya there.

Uncle Earl, What time do you plan on leaving? I should roll through there about 08:00 and will have to stop at Ennis for fuel.

Better take some just in case, last year they ran out of 114 or 112. I can't remember, ask me how I know :eek:

I don't plan to risk it this year.

Dannyo

Hey Chris, Glad to see that your going!!!

Neal is CPP going this year??

I'm excited about coming back down for this event .
I want to see everybody that I can while I'm there!

See ya'll in about 2wks :D :D :D

Originally posted by puddin power
Neal is CPP going this year??

No, they won't be there this year do to a scheduling conflict.

Looking forward to seeing you at Noble.

Chris,
Got you covered on 10 galons, I will have a new drum of C-16 in this week, Hope the price has not changed, keep you posted.
Uncle Neal,
I would like to have everyone at my shop by 8:00 so we can be on the road no later than 9:00, You may be just ahead of us, I am sure we will need fuel or at least a stretch by Ennis so we will look for you.
EJ.

Originally posted by NastyGn
No, they won't be there this year do to a scheduling conflict.

Looking forward to seeing you at Noble.

Well CPP might have have bumped most/all everyone up a notch.
This event only happens once a year. :rolleyes:

Arrived yesterday,
55 gal. of C-16, ready for Noble!!
price has not changed 7.00 per gal.
come and get it.
EJ.

I have reservations at Ruby's for Friday and Saturday. However, I am chasing a knock problem that may keep me from going.

It just started from out of nowhere. I have changed and checked just about everything that could cause it. I am sure it is false as the scanmaster has read as high as 31 KR with 02's in the 820 range. There is no audible noise from the motor. I can ease into the throttle (to WOT) and get no KR. Any downshift will cause high KR. Downpipe appears to have enough clearance. I am finishing up today on changing the original motor mounts, so maybe this will fix it? Hope to make it.

Zac

Zac,
I might be in the same boat as you. I have some noise coming from the bottom that Im not to happy with right now. I hoping that's it's just a exhuast leak. I will try to fix it this weekend.
I will keep yall updated.

Later

Tin Man check that TPS voltage at WOT.If it is too high it can cause something very much like that.