north florida cookout

19yearboost

alright guys were finially gonna do it. i just recently moved and now i can host the cookout weve all been waiting for. let me know when is good for everyone and what you all are willing to bring and well go from there. talk to you all soon

We have been talking about doing this for a long time. Just tell me when and where and what to bring and I'll be there. Hope it is soon. Good weather.
Glenn West

I'll bring the condiments:D J/K
i am game just let me know when, hopefully we can do it on a decent weather day.

I didn't see this when it was originally posted..I'm game for whenever. Why don't you email Mike Bisogno (mbisogno1@msn.com); he's running the new Bold City BOP club. Maybe we can do a Sat. or Sunday afternoon thing at a park. The weather sure is nice!

I'm in!! Unless it turns out to be like 4 months down the road, don't expect me to turn up with the Buick. I will come in my new Trans Am though! :D

alright than lets try to do this thing not this coming saturday but the next. im not sure how everyone fells about this but i also thought we could all caravan to jax to beat up un some poor cars with out full stomachs. just an idea though. i will provide the burgers so we are in need of drinks, buns, snack foods and side items. i have ketchup, mustard and cheese at the house so if you want anything other than that you're on your own. you can call me for directions or ill e-mail them to you. hope to see you all in 2 weeks. the numbers 7106225 just call after 6:30pm

OK. So we are set for the 11th of Jan, right? What time and where do you live? Give us the address or area of town. Do you live in a house or apartment? All sounds fine to me. Glenn

damn I work the 11th,well will somebody at least drive my car to the cookout....sike;)

alright guys its planned for 3 pm on the 11th. i live in jax beach. you can go either down jtb, beach, or atlantic blvd to get to 3rd street (a1a) the majority of streets at the beach are numbered. streets run north and south and aveneues run east and west. i live on 11th ave north. that is 11 blocks north of beach blvd. you will turn toward the beach onto 11th ave north from 3rd street. there is a stop sigh at 11th and 2nd st, go straight through it and my house is on the right almost on the corner of 1st street and 11th ave north. if you need more info or whatnot just give me a call at 7106225. --shaun

Actually I can make it to the cookout. What do you want me to bring? Do you have a nice big yard? Can I like do burnouts on it and stuff? :D BTW, I'm going to the track tomorrow (tuesday night) It's gonna be nice and cold out.

Did someone mention food? This is close enough so I can go. What time does it start? I am working until 3.

I can bring the beer :D ... Do you mind 19yearboost?
How many people we talking about here? Any requests?

Shaun,

Make a suggestion list and post it here so we can pick what we will bring. It's gettin' close.

Scott

http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=67536

Yeah I made it to the track Glenn. I posted the times in the above post. There were maybe 20 different cars running and sometimes the lanes were empty!!!! :eek: :confused: It was that slow out there. There was a white bulge hooded mustang that turned a 7.80 out there. And a black ranger that did a 7.21 at 101mph. (can you say fog machine) Well I hope to see you all out there saturday afternoon.
Casey

I'll bring burgers and/or chicken..Shaun, do you have a grill? I can bring mine if necessary.

I left a message for Shaun on his machine; I would suggest the rest of you bums do so as well so he remembers we're going to descend on his house this weekend. :)

I will bring a couple bags of chips. so lets see we now have:

chicken
burgers
buns
condiments
chips
beer

we could probably use:
soda/water
dip/salsa
potato salad
cole slaw

just throwin some stuff out there.

Can't make it to your cookout, but would like to know when your next trip is to Gainesville.