north florida cookout

I put down some times in the Trans Am. 13.319@104 isn't too bad for being bone stock to the paper filter and with 2.73s. :)

Ok, ok... so the drags and skinnies helped out a bit. :D

Still trying to learn my launching technique in the auto... even with the nitto's on the back, I couldn't muster any better than a 2.02 60'. Otherwise I'm very pleased with the time. Was expecting somewhere in the area of 13.5. First time I've ever ran faster than I thought I would... usually the other way around.

talstar: the next daytime test and tune is next weekend (1/25). There is also tnt scheduled for the following two weekends (2/01 & 2/08).

I also had some good times. My last run was all out. Although only getting 3 runs in the whole day, I could have done just alittle better I feel. Best run:
`
60' 1.582
1/8th mile 7.348 @ 93.95 (I did 7.295 @ over 94 in jax)
1/4 mile 11.53 @ 112.78 (rich popped close to the end and had to let off for a split second and get back in it.834+ 02's)

I feel I possibly could have gotten a 11.39 et if it didn't rich pop. I ran the first 2 runs just for the 1/8th and let out soon because of no cage. The last all out, the beautiful young lady at the timing booth, told me I needed a cage to make any more runs. I would have done anything she told me to. :eek: :D

Casey: You are right about the young lady at the ticket booth. She was beautiful. But, she didn't say anything to me about a cage on my last run. I guess being an old Fart has it's advantages sometimes. :D
Glenn

what happened scotty, i thought you wanted my slicks man....they are waitin for ya :)

later
dan

I ran a nice sloppy 13.4@102. 60' was 2.2. I can make consistant 2.0 60' times at Jax, so I figger I'd hit low 13's with decent hook, that was my target. I never got the alky dialed in right, and besides, I was running a RA93 chip. I know you guys think I'm nuts, but I want to see 12's on full street trim. Next time, I'll have a 100 chip and play more in advance. So much for "test and tune".

Do you think there were enough people there? Holy shiznit! I waited over an hour for that last run and said "screw you guys, I'm goin' home."

LOL....Busy was an understatement. That place was packed to the rafters and then some. I think we were all hoping the "chilly" weather would make people want to stay home.....lol.

Casey, what was with all the parakeets loose in your car? Had to be aggravating as he!! to drive with them buzzing around in there, not to mention the bird schyte on the seats...:D :D .

Referring to me as bird $hit!!!! Fecque. Heh Heh :D I was just trying to add character to his photo. More like the bird crapped on the entire car though. It needs paint work BADLY!!!