Oct.4th KOTH Races At Redline

turbocody

GOT BOOST!
hey guys,i'm in the middle of putting some more go fast parts on my car and i am going to try to dyno the car on friday and go to the KOTH races for some tuning on saturday to baseline it.anyone interested in going? i know the LSPBC race is next friday but i can't go, sorry guys. also if anyone wants to go to Lone Star Performance in Garland to watch me dyno or if anyone wants to bring there car to dyno, i hope to be there on friday or saturday.i'll let you guys know since i have to call them and find out.

thanks

Cody,if I get the serious oil leak fixed on my car I might see you at redline.I am sneaking up on that tune slowly but surely.I ran a best of 11.95 @110.xx mph at Temple so I am getting somewhere.60' still suck though.
Patrick

King of the Hill

What are the specifics on this event?

I need details details:confused:

Will there be T-n-T as well??

Will they have there Street eliminator Class??

Anyone know?

David....go to Redline Raceways website, the details are on there. and if you go i hope you got some extra juice with ya cause like craig said i'm comin for ya:eek:

later,

Originally posted by turbocody
David....go to Redline Raceways website, the details are on there. and if you go i hope you got some extra juice with ya cause like craig said i'm comin for ya:eek:

later,

Hey he should already be faster that me:confused:

Even without his new front mount he has more on his car than I do. So hey it's no shame to get beat by a better car, but it is a shame to get beat by a car that has less than yours!

And I guess that was me a few weeks ago at Redline, when I drove around him and pulled him the whole way! :eek:

So if I get beat by his car that's ok his car should be faster that mine.

Originally posted by turbocody
what would you say if i beat you?:p

What have you done to your car? If you have more stuff than me, then you should win.

But I have had more stuff than you and you have seen the outcome. Right

All can say is let's get it on!

i'm going to say this: i still have a stock turbo and i'm shooting to be you;) now we can start the smack talk, go ahead and say what you wanna say.................

Dayyyummm,

Sounds like we got ourselves a bit of a Grudge match here:D I might have to go to Redline and see the outcome.

David,

I think they usually have test and tune as well as the king of the hill event but keep in mind that they will stop everything to allow the K.O.T.H. cars to run, which makes for some down time in the lanes. But as mentioned above you might wanna check Redlines site for details cause I could be wrong.

P.S. When I get my H.G.'s fixed want some of you both ;) Some tuning help prior to the race would be very appreciated. Thanks.

Spencer

HEADED YOUR WAY REAL SOON !!!!!!!!!!!

I like the smack talk with the GN's and I would like to see some of you at the tree real soon. I use to go to Kennedal to race but no GN's have been their lately. So I plan to come to Red Line real soon. By the way I don't even have a front mount.

Re: HEADED YOUR WAY REAL SOON !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by TURBO ZO
I like the smack talk with the GN's and I would like to see some of you at the tree real soon. I use to go to Kennedal to race but no GN's have been their lately. So I plan to come to Red Line real soon. By the way I don't even have a front mount.

Turbo ZO, you have a name? I always like to know for whom I am about to lay the smack down on:eek:

newton learned how to spell 'smack'?

That’s a new one on me... how did the sled run in temple David?

I have it on good authority that there is a new stock block KING in the DFW area... you ready to be drug about 660' ? I am sure I can set something up... maybe a match race in OK...

Bring your wallet because I don’t think he races for status.

My car is undergoing some minor surgery for Noble... I hope it has a full recovery in time I don’t want to miss the good air possibility.

Winsett
www.meankidsracing.com

Re: newton learned how to spell 'smack'?

Originally posted by Winsett
That’s a new one on me... how did the sled run in temple David?

I have it on good authority that there is a new stock block KING in the DFW area... you ready to be drug about 660' ? I am sure I can set something up... maybe a match race in OK...

Bring your wallet because I don’t think he races for status.

My car is undergoing some minor surgery for Noble... I hope it has a full recovery in time I don’t want to miss the good air possibility.

Winsett
www.meankidsracing.com

My best at Temple was a 12.39, my best mph was 112 in the heat and that was lifting on the big end. The car had more but I didn't want to push it.
Hey it was enough to beat the brand X boys and that's all that matters!

Hey I'm just running my lil ole stock GN with just the basic add ons and these boys with there TE44's bigger injectors, bigger IC's can't hang
:confused: :confused: :confused:

Not my problem there getting beat by a lessor car:eek:

I don't claim to be that fast but I won't back down either if it is indeed a street car. But like I have already said if I lose to a car, I'm suppose to lose to No big deal!

Enough said
:D

David.....ever been beaten by a TR with a stock turbo? why don't you bring your car to Redline on saturday and we can start school again. i wonder who's going to be the teacher then.:cool:

Losing sucks period –

I don’t think I really agree with your theory of losing with a lesser car meaning less. But, like I said – I hear there is a ‘silver missile’ that’s about to take the stock motor crown. I don’t know what’s stock or after market – I just hear that it is going to run. I guess we will just have to see…

I hope to have all my stuff back together for some misc. testing mid next week – maybe this time we can keep the fire away…

Winsett
www.meankidsracing.com

Damn
All this smack talk and action to happen at a track close enough to drive to and I don't even have my car back to sneak up on anyone. Wouldn't know how to drive the thing if I had it back. ;) (must learn,must learn.........) Hunting season has me tied up or I would come to watch you Buick boys.

I hope some day I get to play.