Oct.4th KOTH Races At Redline

Re: Losing sucks period –

Originally posted by Winsett
I don’t think I really agree with your theory of losing with a lesser car meaning less. But, like I said – I hear there is a ‘silver missile’ that’s about to take the stock motor crown. I don’t know what’s stock or after market – I just hear that it is going to run. I guess we will just have to see…

I hope to have all my stuff back together for some misc. testing mid next week – maybe this time we can keep the fire away…

Winsett
www.meankidsracing.com

If your ready Oct. 10th would be a good day!:D
It's double payout for the lspbc bracket race.

Out of curiosity, who's silver car are we talking about? I hope to be out there soon with you guys, too. Just waiting to get my chip back...

Thanks,

John

my loss?

David - young Jedi...

Have you seen my car lately - ughh... even if I won I would loose money... that means that everytime I go to the track I spend more than the bracket class is paying... in addition to the fact that its 'Brackets' which = BLA to me...

thanks but no thanks...

I dont know a lot about the silver car - but I hear its going to be enough to claim the 'stock block' title . ..

Winsett
www.meankidsracing.com

Re: my loss?

David - young Jedi...

Have you seen my car lately - ughh... even if I won I would loose money... that means that everytime I go to the track I spend more than the bracket class is paying... in addition to the fact that its 'Brackets' which = BLA to me...

thanks but no thanks...

I dont know a lot about the silver car - but I hear its going to be enough to claim the 'stock block' title . ..

Winsett
www.meankidsracing.com

I thought you had a stocker you were building???

I do have a stockish type car I am putting together -

I have everything but some injectors and misc. other little things... it should be together soon -

I am going to give the car to my dad after its all lined out. Sell the race car and then I am done ;)

Winsett
www.meankidsracing.com

Re: I do have a stockish type car I am putting together -

I have everything but some injectors and misc. other little things... it should be together soon -

I am going to give the car to my dad after its all lined out. Sell the race car and then I am done ;)

Winsett
www.meankidsracing.com

Sell the Buick:( :( :( I say get rid of the John Deere:D