Panel for mounting alky control in dash.

Yes, I will!!!!!!!! I don't have my car yet, it's 150 miles away. You couldn't do it in private message, huh? If you didn't make a mistake, I wouldn't have to pay for shipping to send you the wrong one back.

Didn't make a mistake, my engraver messed up and sent you the wrong one. We took care of the problem right away for you. You didn't reply earlier when I asked. I don't expect you to pay for shipping, you will be reimbursed when I get it back. Hope you are satisfied with how it came out.

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

You did take care of it, I just don't see a reason taking these arguments in public. And "sounding" annoyed with 5 question marks. Trust me, I have no use for the other appliqué. As soon as I get my car back, I'll send it to you.

We can do that for you, just need to contact us on your needs first. Can also do that on the lower left panel as well.

Very nice! Integrating aftermarket components into stock appearing is just beyond awesome! Hope to have a need for this at some point.

Man....that looks SWEET! Very nice install Live4rdo, Very nice piece Mark!
I am going to contact you about a Speedo overlay also in a few, Mark.

Thanks for the updated pics

Want to order one just like the pic above,only have rear defog on mine also. Do I need to call it in Mark or can I just order it online?

You car got to the tr custom website they are on there. Just pick the configuration you want. I just got mine today.

Can't wait I ordered mine last weekend finally. Of coarse I can't get on his site and just order one thing :D At least I limited myself to just two items this time

We can do that for you, just need to contact us on your needs first. Can also do that on the lower left panel as well.
How about the "ALKY' kit mount w/ script on the radio delete panel with addl. script as desired by customer?
Could be a nice way to place several items in 1 area i.e. boost /alky / knock ...etc.....

Got my panel today. Awesome piece as always. Thanks Mark.

Anyone have a pic of the alky box opened up? Curious what I'm going to be dealing with.
TIA

Pics of a customer installation that puts the alky to far left of panel that has defroster and mirror options!

alkyboxdisassembled.jpg
alkyboxremoved.jpg
alkydashtrimming.jpg
alkywithdefogandrightmirror.jpg

^^^^^^^ One of the most beautiful things I have seen in my life(y) Great job Mark!

Last edited:
Didn't make a mistake, my engraver messed up and sent you the wrong one. We took care of the problem right away for you. You didn't reply earlier when I asked. I don't expect you to pay for shipping, you will be reimbursed when I get it back. Hope you are satisfied with how it came out.

Some vendors should take a lesson from you how to work with customers!